Skyrim Nexus launches

Dark0ne

Somehow I don't think sacrificing years worth of link building to satisfy the silly desire to split MW from OB and make 2 more Nexus nodes out of them would be the best thing to do.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ayrin1sonic

That is true around the world it is coming out 11-11-11 BUT what time is completely dependent on the time zone you are in. It is coming out at midnight in your given timezone there for technically this and any other games that do this have 24 separate releases.

I am just saying according to this website it is tracking the release for the timezone GMT -10. Since it is saying it is released at 5 am 11-11-11 in the Eastern Timezone which is GMT -5.

Here's one vote for Oblorrowind Nexus.

Problem is that all old links would get broken, and people that aren't too interested in the rest of thenexus would likely have trouble finding the site again.

So, here is a vote against it.

Here is another vote against changing it. We are still finding and fixing broken links from when TesNexus was Tessource and all we had was one game files upload section. :rolleyes:

It's not changing so there's no point voting on it.

<3 Dark0ne.

That's the right way to lead.

Skyrim Nexus colors are very nice. Look forward to seeing what the community can create this time around!

Good to hear, Dark0ne - I won't even think of the horror of changing thousands of links to direct to the right site... ^^

And Syrcanus, TESNexus won't become misleading, as it is still a Nexus for TES games, just not all of them. The instant you load the site, you know which games it supports by looking at the skin. So no, it should not be changed. ;)

All this complaining about the new Skyrim site reminds me of the recent format change here at TESnexus. At first I was upset, but after a week or so I got used to it and actually like it better now than the previous format. Dark0ne has done an excellent job maintaining the Nexus sites thus far and I'm confident he knows what he's doing. My point is, we shouldn't form an opinion about SkyrimNexus until it's actually hosting mods. Edited by cme2529

i love what im now reading about skyrim i saw the new videos and loved it, thank god i have it preordered, it looks amazing, i dont know wich game i cant wait for the most, batman arkum city or skyrim, good thing im getting both on the midnight launch at gamestop.