Playable Dragon race request

Aedred

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about dragon subtypes? ie ice, fire, shadow, undead, water and rock? :3 just throwing out ideas

Yes, since those are already in the game, once a proper, fully-working Dragon Mod is created, it will be very easy to make different types of dragons playable too.

Edit: In fact, I am going to add that I support a Dragon Mod exactly like this to my signature. This must be made.

Edited by Vaktus

what about dragon subtypes? ie ice, fire, shadow, undead, water and rock? :3 just throwing out ideas

Yes, since those are already in the game, once a proper, fully-working Dragon Mod is created, it will be very easy to make different types of dragons playable too.

Edit: In fact, I am going to add that I support a Dragon Mod exactly like this to my signature. This must be made.

can I use that sig? :D!

I agree with there being an anthropomorphic (humanoid) dragon race, since the main character is "dragonborn". why not give him the ability to transform into a dragon being using the same mechanics as the werewolf. not to mention that i think an anthro dragon in Skyrim would be really hot. <3

I agree with there being an anthropomorphic (humanoid) dragon race, since the main character is "dragonborn". why not give him the ability to transform into a dragon being using the same mechanics as the werewolf. not to mention that i think an anthro dragon in Skyrim would be really hot. <3

Yes, yes, as we said before, an Anthro Dragon mod is a pretty nice idea and I am sure many anthro mods are inevitable but right now in this thread we are mainly focusing on the proper Skyrim Dragons.