Playable Dragon race request

Aedred

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm, well I want to be apart of this so bad :D! so could somebody give me something to do while it's being made...like....scars...or the warpaints...maybe just ideas?

Hmm, if we have the player start off as dragon, what exactly would be the questline involving it, or after? Since the player is a dragon, or Dovah, the main quest would be entirely different.

hmmm, well I want to be apart of this so bad :D! so could somebody give me something to do while it's being made...like....scars...or the warpaints...maybe just ideas?

Hmm, if we have the player start off as dragon, what exactly would be the questline involving it, or after? Since the player is a dragon, or Dovah, the main quest would be entirely different.

Simple. They caught the dragon illegally crossing the border, and trussed them up to a tiny wagon-cart to have a conversation with a remorseful nord and a wrong-place wrong-time horse thief.

Edited by Midicow

well...how about you join a bunch of other "good" dragons, and try to defeat alduin?

Not everything needs a quest along with it. Some people can make their paths themselves. I know that I will be happy enough flying across Skyrim, raiding and pillaging villages. I'm very experienced with creating bases with NPCs (Isn't everybody?) and I am moderate with quests. Perhaps I shall see if I can make any Dragon-based quests. I never really got around to that with New Vegas since I was too busy finishing off the Enclave Oil Rig.

Edited by Vaktus

well...how about you join a bunch of other "good" dragons, and try to defeat alduin?

That is what I see. Possibly it still follows the killing Alduin quest, but it happens differently as a dragon. Instead of escaping a dragon attack, possibly the dragon version involves escaping someplace as your fellow dragons attempt to hold back Alduin's forces?

That is what I see. Possibly it still follows the killing Alduin quest, but it happens differently as a dragon. Instead of escaping a dragon attack, possibly the dragon version involves escaping someplace as your fellow dragons attempt to hold back Alduin's forces?

agreed, also I was thinking, for the starting scene for the dragon race...what do you think about this?:

(after you choose it in the race selection) fade to all black, then you hear a sound from somewhere. its alduin shouting, and he is riseing you from the dead! you emearge all bones, and then you start glowing, this is when the race menu pops up, and you can do what ever. after that alduin talks to you then leaves. then your free to distroy things XD!

(after you choose it in the race selection) fade to all black, then you hear a sound from somewhere. its alduin shouting, and he is riseing you from the dead! you emearge all bones, and then you start glowing, this is when the race menu pops up, and you can do what ever. after that alduin talks to you then leaves. then your free to distroy things XD!

That's pretty much exactly what I pictured. Not that I have the slightest idea where you would begin with scripting that. :dry:

agreed, also I was thinking, for the starting scene for the dragon race...what do you think about this?:

That's another possibility. Personally, if the player is to join 'good' dragons, then we'd have to have something to start that questline up.

I think it woul be doable instead you could fly instead of buying a horse weapons? You get the kajit claw attack cant use weapons duh but your magic is off the charts. Only thing is you would have to have a custom shout to transform you to a human form to get inside buildings the caves seem large enough to hold a dragon well most of them anyway. Problem would be the starting as afore mentioned