Creation Kit and Modder's forums

Dark0ne

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's great, thank you!

Now if only we could also clearly separate the terminology "to mod" (the action of installing mods) form "to mod" (as in actually producing mods). Using identical words for both causes quite a bit of confusion at times.

Even as a non-modder, this is very handy. A lot of stuff discussed between folk who know what they're talking about is often interesting to follow when wanting to learn a thing or two. Or even three.

So, thanks for going through some sifting motions ;)

can someone tell me if the creaton kit is already available? cause there are a lot of mod pages that haven´t been updated and still say that they are waiting for the creation kit. not only that but i have never seen a mod with a hotkey before and with the creation kit that should already be possible right? can someone explain the situation as it is because im very confused and everywere i look there is conflicting information. thanks!

In response to post #39665590.

GBNeto wrote: can someone tell me if the creaton kit is already available? cause there are a lot of mod pages that haven´t been updated and still say that they are waiting for the creation kit. not only that but i have never seen a mod with a hotkey before and with the creation kit that should already be possible right? can someone explain the situation as it is because im very confused and everywere i look there is conflicting information. thanks!

Yes, it's been available for a while.

In response to post #39665590. #39665740 is also a reply to the same post.

GBNeto wrote: can someone tell me if the creaton kit is already available? cause there are a lot of mod pages that haven´t been updated and still say that they are waiting for the creation kit. not only that but i have never seen a mod with a hotkey before and with the creation kit that should already be possible right? can someone explain the situation as it is because im very confused and everywere i look there is conflicting information. thanks!
masternetra wrote: Yes, it's been available for a while.

The CK came out back in like, April. You can download it from the bethesda net launcher, you also need to own Fallout 4 on Steam. Any mod pages that say they "Don't have the CK yet" just means that they haven't updated their mod in a long time. Or they just haven't switched to the CK yet.

In response to post #39665590. #39665740, #39665835 are all replies on the same post.

masternetra wrote: Yes, it's been available for a while.
MTNFREAKINGDEW69 wrote: The CK came out back in like, April. You can download it from the bethesda net launcher, you also need to own Fallout 4 on Steam. Any mod pages that say they "Don't have the CK yet" just means that they haven't updated their mod in a long time. Or they just haven't switched to the CK yet.

.... Yes the Creation Kit has been available for Fallout 4 for like, a good few months now? If you're looking to download it you have to download the Bethesda.net launcher first and then you can download the Creation Kit within the launcher.

EDIT: Oops posted at the same time as the one above. Edited by LethalThreat