Nvidia Contest Joke

GeneralLuBu

Guys I think you are all overlooking something.

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL ENTRANTS: If a winner cannot be contacted or fails to claim the prize or to return the Required Winner Documents within the specified time period, or if the prize is returned as undeliverable, or if a winner fails to comply with any of the provisions of these Official Rules, such winner will be considered to have forfeited the prize. In such case, the prize will be awarded to the individual who submitted the next best entry as previously determined by NVIDIA.

I think Nvidia is waiting until the voting is over to check who broke the rules and will then throw out the rule breakers.

Hilarious to watch the Bethesda/Nvidia haters going into an epic hate spiral.

Ya that's a GREEEAT system, don't catch the rule breakers before the voting so as to allow actual candidates who arent scum to have a chance, do it after...

Sometimes I wonder how mentally handicapped you are.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think DDProductions83 speaks the truth...There is some garbage happening. I've been around since Morrowind. Modding has only been getting worse every couple of years. I also believe this is why throughout the years, the best modders have left with each progressive game that comes out.

I saw the contest entrants, it was a joke. And whether DD is retaliating for an unfair, or fair judgment, it doesn't change the fact that mod authors are facing a new enemy...Intellectual theft and they are being left out to dry by the company that has ALWAYS claimed to have their backs. Beth has capitalized on modding since day 1 as their whole platform, they have to fix this problem because how else will they make money off mod authors? Unless, all the big mod authors turn their files private and boycott bethesda until they fix it, then future modding may not be a hobby anymore, just a capitalistic money circle jerk.

Guys I think you are all overlooking something.

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL ENTRANTS: If a winner cannot be contacted or fails to claim the prize or to return the Required Winner Documents within the specified time period, or if the prize is returned as undeliverable, or if a winner fails to comply with any of the provisions of these Official Rules, such winner will be considered to have forfeited the prize. In such case, the prize will be awarded to the individual who submitted the next best entry as previously determined by NVIDIA.

I think Nvidia is waiting until the voting is over to check who broke the rules and will then throw out the rule breakers.

Hilarious to watch the Bethesda/Nvidia haters going into an epic hate spiral.

Knowing Nvidia, they'd do that just so they don't have to give away as many prizes.

Nvidia's money is always designed to have a CANCEROUS effect on PC gaming by design. The contest is no different, yet most protesting about it are PROUD to own and use Nvidia GPUs- and that's all the hypocricy Nvidia requires.

Look at Nvidia announced a $1200 Pascal gaming card yesterday (yes ONE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS), for a stinker as poor as the first Titan card (the Kepler one)- knowing full well that shortly into 2017 Nvidia is releasing a BRAND NEW architecture that essentially clones AMD's current GCN architecture, that will make this $1200 card totally obsolete.

Does Nvidia have any guilt getting suckers to pay a fortune for massively overpriced, outdated Pascal chips when their game-changing VOLTA architecture is just round the corner? No more than it has over ruining FO4 modding with this contest.

I think you are jealous because you are not a finalist

Ya that must be DD's reasoning. He's just jealous. :yes: :thumbsup:

Never figured him for jealous; clownshoe for sure but not jealous...

Cat fully supports Nvidia, Bethesda and the Creation Kit.

I'm pretty sure if I gave you proof that Exon Mobile kills locals in Africa to make way for oil pipelines or that Hershey buys chocolate made on farms that use child slavery you'd still support them too. (actually there is proof for both but that's another topic.)

Edited by gunslinger6792