⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Did you kill Paarthurnax?

Pineapplerum

I hated Delphine right from the words "Good, Then you'll have a chance to prove it to me."

"Excuse me what? Want me to prove it to you like I did to the Greybeards?"

And of course Bethesda forces you to subject yourself to her since until you do, they paused all random dragon attacks between Ustengrav and Kynesgrove.

And then the [CENSORED] goes and hangs out at the Bannered Mare until you meet her back in Riverwood and if you show up there, before going to Riverwood, (Is if you didn't have other things to do that don't revolve around her) she says in her snotty voice. "Not here, I told you to meet me in Riverwood"

Someone needs to make a mod that permanently adds a Brawl option to her dialog menus so every time she opens her mouth, you can punch her. Then after you are done beating the crap out of her,( she already has has the dialog for it ) she says " Your'e right, your'e right...I just..."

It could be called "Shut Up Delphine!"

No, I have as little to do with what she says as possible. Besides, Going forward, I think Parthurnaax will save a lot more lives from Dragons alive than dead, certainly more than those two has-beens ever could.

Edited by pgir001

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hated that Ultimatum that Delphine game me, but I expected as much of her, my real disappointment, though, was Esbern actually agreeing with her.

Yeah, I let Parthy go.

• 2 weeks later...

Someone needs to make a mod that permanently adds a Brawl option to her dialog menus so every time she opens her mouth, you can punch her. Then after you are done beating the crap out of her,( she already has has the dialog for it ) she says " Your'e right, your'e right...I just..."

It could be called "Shut Up Delphine!"

Two claws up for this suggestion!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I Disliked Delphine from the word go, mildly, then the more I talked to her the more I also distrusted her and her judgement, but more so her personalty was grating...I also tend to view dragons as more a symbol of power, wisdom and will power...kind of what the dragonborn is absorbing in the case of the ones marshaled under an enemy.

April Ryan like in a sense is the dragonborn? Kin? Surly dragons also warred with each other, and what did the undead one call him?

The town attacking dragons, they nonetheless had to have some worthwhile traits, and ancient wisdom, albeit not focused favorably on your character at the time.

Also under a bad employer, brought back by such to active life and sort of obliged or bond to that service, and in accordance with old traditions and imperatives.

Humanity, it seems, even in skyrim, are not so different.

Edited by skyquest32

oh no i couldnt but with the help of some game changing mods i eliminated the last of the blades and kinda screwed up the game but for a noble cause paarthunax is boss and i wouldnt lay a hand (or sword) on him