Guys who play girl characters

theonecrisco

Always use female characters here, why? because usually they have good voices!. On skyrim i play 1st person so staring at a female butt is out of the question, but i do prefer listening to the female voice because I think its cooler. Plus how can you resist when you have Jennifer Hale doing voice overs for females on games :). Also yes armor looks better on females than males.

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, I develop much more of a connection with the female characters I make than I do the males, but I occasionally play one (male orc, for example). When I play as a male I just feel like a stereotypical hero, no one special. When I play a female character I care more about her; what it must be like to be a female in a setting like Skyrim, how difficult it must be to get the male characters to show respect for your abilities. And nothing feels as satisfying as laying the smack down on beefy bandits and scaly dragons as a female, considering the stereotypical heroes are always men.

a bunch of people on here told me "so they dont have to look at a sweaty mans ass"

OP, The female body is much more pleasant to look at than the male body. Of course seeing that your post was totally related to role playing and you stating you play a male character, it is good to come clean, i applaud you, we all do.............not that there is anything wrong with that sort of thing nowadays.

It's just a roleplaying/variety thing. I have never really seen much problem with people playing other genders in RPGs (as long as they are honest about it out of character), and will openly admit to playing female characters in both single player games and MMOs. It gives something different to try getting in character with, some character concepts seem more appropriate or have more... oomph, for lack of a better word with certain genders.

Maven Black-Briar is far more intimidating a character as a female than if she were just another male mob boss, for example.

All that said, there is nothing wrong with wanting a more appealing butt in your face for hours on end while playing in third person, either.

If the character talk I play male , if they are mute , i may play female just because the mod community make the best costume and armor for them, Mass effect i never ever tried to make a female commander Shepard as idk how u can pull the bad ass shepard with female voice , DA2 didnt made a female hawk either. Edited by IZ-Master