This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

hi there,

I'm having an issue with the main site interface, I am unable to remove any of the games from the favourites section.

Every time i remove one I get an error saying it has been removed but they are all still there and i cannot remove or add new games.

• 4 weeks later...

Tried downloading this archive twice: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/68307 via mod manager. Both times it could not unzip because the file was corrupt. I have no issues with any other downloads on the site at the moment.

Large files sometimes have problems in the mod manager. Download using the manual button and then either drag and drop to Vortex or use the "install from file" option.

You can save the download directly to your mod download folder to save some time.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I am not if this is the right place to inquire about this issue.

I noticed that the website time didn't take into consideration the Daylight Saving Time change that occurred effective today in my country (Egypt), where time zone is GMT +2 by default (and now it should be +3 after DST).

I checked under site preferences/global preferences and there is only one GMT+2 timezone which is already selected, and "Automatically detect when my timezone is in DST" is set to "Yes", but that didn't reflect DST changes.

Is there a way to automate this process rather than change it manually?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I noticed that the website time didn't take into consideration the Daylight Saving Time change that occurred effective today in my country (Egypt), where time zone is GMT +2 by default (and now it should be +3 after DST).

I checked under site preferences/global preferences and there is only one GMT+2 timezone which is already selected, and "Automatically detect when my timezone is in DST" is set to "Yes", but that didn't reflect DST changes.

Thanks in advance.

Does your computer automatically change time for DST?

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Yes, Windows 11 updated the time automatically since there was a recent patch KB5023778 released late March that addressed this issue (This update affects the Arab Republic of Egypt. The update supports the government’s daylight saving time change order for 2023).

I understand there might be a problem since this is the first time in years our government resorted to DST ever since it was disabled back in 2016. Even all my various Samsung devices didn't update the time automatically and I had to update them manually!

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Yes, Windows 11 updated the time automatically since there was a recent patch KB5023778 released late March that addressed this issue (This update affects the Arab Republic of Egypt. The update supports the government’s daylight saving time change order for 2023).

I understand there might be a problem since this is the first time in years our government resorted to DST ever since it was disabled back in 2016. Even all my various Samsung devices didn't update the time automatically and I had to update them manually!

Gotta love technology, eh? :D

Probably is a one-off problem.... No clue how often the site polls your computer, to verify what time zone, or whether you are on DST or not..... Give it a couple months, see what happens. :D

Hi guys!
I'm posting here regarding a request for a new feature that I think is desperately needed: an "endorse-all" button in the mod list, so you don't always have to click the thumbs-up button for every mod. I've downloaded eight pages of mods and just don't feel like scrolling through them all.
Kind regards,
Athlan