This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Inserted images disappeared the other day:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/images/712845

Not sure if this issue is related to the hosting I've been using, or it's a Nexus technical issue. I checked the image hosting - it looks safe and sound. On the other hand, I noticed the similar image evaporation effect took place not only with my images. Something's wrong. You spend your time placing those images one by one just to find them vaparized one day.

Seems like the host you're using is no longer online. I'm getting a connection error when trying to access your images and pbrd.co as a whole.

EDIT: Yep, https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/pbrd.co confirms that it's down.

Edited by TheGreatFalro

Not sure if this issue is related to the hosting I've been using, or it's a Nexus technical issue. I checked the image hosting - it looks safe and sound. On the other hand, I noticed the similar image evaporation effect took place not only with my images. Something's wrong. You spend your time placing those images one by one just to find them vaparized one day.

Seems like the host you're using is no longer online. I'm getting a connection error when trying to access your images and pbrd.co as a whole.

1. Thank you for your response.

2. Do you or anyone else know a stable host?

3. I constantly get cut from receiving forum notifications on Nexus. What could be the cause? Again, I received no signal on my previous post being replied. My guts told me I should go check. It sucks.

1. Thank you for your response.

2. Do you or anyone else know a stable host?

3. I constantly get cut from receiving forum notifications on Nexus. What could be the cause? Again, I received no signal on my previous post being replied. My guts told me I should go check. It sucks.

imgur.com or Flickr are probably your best choices. Both have been around for a long time and both have large, active userbases (i.e. they're not going anywhere soon). imgur is completely free and sort of "casual" while Flickr is more professional and requires a pro account to store more than 1000 pics.

You have to click "follow this topic" up top to be notified, unfortunately. If you've already done that, then contacting the staff would be your best bet.

Good Morning,

function request/idea:

I usually browse through the todays new modlist when moving to my job at morning, often forgetting about what I reviewed, when I come home in the evening.

So, would there be a chance we'd get something like a "remebering", or "favorit of the day" function, so we can easily find them once we decide to log in again?

And just in case I posted this in the wrong forum, I'll quote it here again:

Hey there,

is there ever going to be a chance we'd get something like sortable tracking centers?

Usually I only put core mods, and those that will get frequent updates on the tracker, which most of the time excludes f.e. texture mods. Here's the idea for lists:

1. core mods

2. downloaded/installed but no more updates since date xxx

3. put on hold due to Alpha or Beta status

4. mods safe to update during current playthrough

5. SKSE based mods with the highest update frequency, due to Beth's mostly intelligent CC update policy...

There could also be lists sorting by mod tag.

It would just be one more step towards user convenience, and be very much appreciated...at least from my side... :thumbsup:

Hello. I tried to validate my account through both solutions( both the link and the password thingy) and all I got was an error. Now my last ace in the hole: contact an administator regarding the problem. Its a permanent premium account membership. So, can you help me get the job done? :) thanks.

Hello. I tried to validate my account through both solutions( both the link and the password thingy) and all I got was an error. Now my last ace in the hole: contact an administator regarding the problem. Its a permanent premium account membership. So, can you help me get the job done? :smile: thanks.

Hi there,

Please send us an email to [email protected] with the details. Ensure you send the email from the email address linked to your Premium account.

Every time I try to visit the NexusMods site for the past couple days on multiple devices, I get a strange captcha prompt that isn't even on the Nexus website itself. I ran antivirus scans like it suggested, but they found nothing and I'm still getting the captcha. Help?

• 2 weeks later...