This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Micalov told me i should post this here

I accidentaly made another forum account with my email (not sure if i shopuld post it) while paying for my premium membership not knowing that my nexus account came with one. If possible i'd like THAT account deleted and the premium membership moved to the one that sent this request.

Thanks in advance

Request ID: 12885

Micalov told me i should post this here

I accidentaly made another forum account with my email (not sure if i shopuld post it) while paying for my premium membership not knowing that my nexus account came with one. If possible i'd like THAT account deleted and the premium membership moved to the one that sent this request.

Thanks in advance

Request ID: 12885

We only close accounts when the request comes from that account. And since there is the transfer of a payment/credit involved, this particular case gets pretty complicated... The only person who can do anything involving real money here on the Nexus is Dark0ne. Please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page, and select "Premium Membership" as the Department. Explain the situation and include all the usernames and email addresses involved. Thx!

Would it be possible to add some more customization options for the main Nexus page? For example, I don't use the Hot files feature, and would very much prefer to see the feed from the very top of the page instead.

Also, is there any way to configure feed/notifications so that I see comments by mod authors, but not the rest of the spam? I can't seem to find any way to keep track of my posts and replies (and going directly to the forums is useless).

Upon registration I realized that there was a typo in the security question. The forum uses a human validation script that checks if you can spell Bob Dylon's last name. If this is a reference to the famous musician than his last name is spelled with an "A" as opposed to an "O". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Dylan

But the spambots don't know that... :laugh:

It's "by design".

Ok, I sent this message to Robin on December 30th 2013 and have recieved no answer. So I though I would post it here (hope this is an appropiate location) for all admin to see in hopes of an answer.

Hi Boss and Everyone,
Before I get into my three questions my name is Kathryn and I've been a member since the 27th of July 2011. Now for my questions.

I have a favourite bit of armour on the Fallout 3 nexus. I wanted to port it for me. But then I thought that maybe people on the FNV Nexus would like it too. I also wanted to include it in my Black Ops mod. (I'm new at modding and needed something to practice on) So I left a comment and I messaged Delgerin for permission. Unfortunately he has not answered yet (it has been over a week) and his profile says he was last active in March 2012. I was wondering if it would be okay if I released the mod with this disclaimer -

"Delgerin is the one who originally created the armour so go to the Fallout 3 Nexus and give him Kudos. I have asked Delgerin for permission and received no answer (yet) so I am releasing this on the condition that if Delgerin comes along and asks me to remove the file then I will, so do not be alarmed if it has vanished and NO if I do get it taken down do not ask me for it, I will not oblige out of respect for other Modders."

My second question is, is there some way I can apply to become a chat or site moderator? I ask because A) I don't work, I'm on disability support for Autism, Depression and Social Phobia so I can actually be here quite a lot if someone needs a Moderator. B) I have no friends except people on this site C) in relation to b, everyone on this site helps to keep my loneliness and depression and anxiety at bay. D) in relation to c when I'm in a dark place of one my three problems looking at Mods as well as talking to people helps E) in relation to all of the above I feel I owe it to Nexus as a whole to give something back and help keep the place fun, without breaking the rules..

My third question, I know you can't change screen names, But I was wondering if you could tell me if either Kat or Katter is taken, I usually prefer to go by that and when I first registered I was having technical difficulties. If they are not, and I got this account shut down to re-register would it be possible to get my premium status at least transferred over? or would I have to donate again for that? By the way Donating again is fine, if necessary.

Thank you, Kathryn.

Ok, I sent this message to Robin on December 30th 2013 and have recieved no answer. So I though I would post it here (hope this is an appropiate location) for all admin to see in hopes of an answer.

Hi Boss and Everyone,
Before I get into my three questions my name is Kathryn and I've been a member since the 27th of July 2011. Now for my questions.

I have a favourite bit of armour on the Fallout 3 nexus. I wanted to port it for me. But then I thought that maybe people on the FNV Nexus would like it too. I also wanted to include it in my Black Ops mod. (I'm new at modding and needed something to practice on) So I left a comment and I messaged Delgerin for permission. Unfortunately he has not answered yet (it has been over a week) and his profile says he was last active in March 2012. I was wondering if it would be okay if I released the mod with this disclaimer -

"Delgerin is the one who originally created the armour so go to the Fallout 3 Nexus and give him Kudos. I have asked Delgerin for permission and received no answer (yet) so I am releasing this on the condition that if Delgerin comes along and asks me to remove the file then I will, so do not be alarmed if it has vanished and NO if I do get it taken down do not ask me for it, I will not oblige out of respect for other Modders."

My second question is, is there some way I can apply to become a chat or site moderator? I ask because A) I don't work, I'm on disability support for Autism, Depression and Social Phobia so I can actually be here quite a lot if someone needs a Moderator. B) I have no friends except people on this site C) in relation to b, everyone on this site helps to keep my loneliness and depression and anxiety at bay. D) in relation to c when I'm in a dark place of one my three problems looking at Mods as well as talking to people helps E) in relation to all of the above I feel I owe it to Nexus as a whole to give something back and help keep the place fun, without breaking the rules..

My third question, I know you can't change screen names, But I was wondering if you could tell me if either Kat or Katter is taken, I usually prefer to go by that and when I first registered I was having technical difficulties. If they are not, and I got this account shut down to re-register would it be possible to get my premium status at least transferred over? or would I have to donate again for that? By the way Donating again is fine, if necessary.

Thank you, Kathryn.

First question: You must have permission from the owner of the mod/content to use it, the staff can't give you permission. No answer from the owner means no I'm afraid.

Second question: People are chosen to do it, there's no application as such.

Third question: It's rarely done because from what I understand it takes more than a simple edit and is a pain.

Question A,

You don't release without permission full stop, no permission no release, it is your responsibility to get permission not the original authors to be available.