This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Ok, now i see how you can do it. Forgive my ignorance.

There's nothing to 'forgive'. If asking questions was unwanted here, nobody would be answering them (and the word "questions" won't be in the topic title either, I guess).

Not everybody knows everything. And while there are several texts with instructions and links on how to upload files right on the front page, as soon as you clicked the Mass Effect 3 icon such information isn't really that obvious anymore.

Sure, you can hover over the "Files" button and notice the "Add file" entry in the dropdown list, but it's just 1 link in a list of links in just 1 button of several. I won't say it's easy to miss, but it surely isn't impossible either.

Going to the forums next to take a look around how things are handled here you end up with an insane amount of topics to browse and no really obvious way back. Sure, all information you seek is provided here and can be read up as well as it is presented to you on the front page, but it's also buried underneath a mass of other topics and discussions, and sometimes you seriously need to know where to look first in order to be able to find what you're looking for.

You could have found all answers yourself with a little search, sure, but it only cost You some time waiting for replies, while it cost Us almost no time and effort to answer you. Now who's time did you waste in the end? :thumbsup:

Hey!

I would like to ask something. Is there any way to change my username? It's a very silly name, when I signed up all of my favourite fantasy names were taken. So I was typing this name in my first anger.

Thank you!

Hey!

I would like to ask something. Is there any way to change my username? It's a very silly name, when I signed up all of my favourite fantasy names were taken. So I was typing this name in my first anger.

Thank you!

I second this question. :blush: :laugh:

Edit: I almost forgot! If it's possible,will there be any problems with uploaded files?

Edited by Legotrash

Changing a user name is not a simple process due to all of the stuff that is attached to your username on these sites. If you are attached to things like post history, download history, friends, settings, post count, tracking and everything else that is attached to your account all of that has to be changed manually by an Administrator. Lots of work because you decided to use a name you now don't like.

Instead, you can request your current account be closed - and start an entire new account. You lose everything but have your new name. If you try to do this without the request you could be banned for multiple accounts - so be sure to say that is what you are doing in the close request.

Here is a link to the account closure Request Forum

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/564026-account-closure-requests/

Hi!

I have a question about the hot files / Top files list:

It seems that nexus shows different hot files for some users? For example I cannot see either the (at least someone told me it is) current number one hotfile "Player Voicesets". It does not show up for me at all, neither in the hotfiles, nor in the "recently uploaded mods" list. It is just missing.

But i have a mod shown up in the hotfiles instead, that is not yet there on nexus hotfiles for that other user.

I cannot see also my own mod "Tame the Beasts of Skyrim II" in the "most endorsed, recently added mods list" altough it should be there.

So, my question: Are those mods just missing and somehow "invisible" for me?

I am not blocking any tags. I have adult content enabled (for me to view). But the mod does not contain adult content.

*edit: ok, as soon as I log out everything is shown as it is supposed to be. So there must be something wrong with my settings after the login. Will try to figure it out...

**edit: Okay, thanks for the hint with blocked tags, I checked everything and that was the problem (although i cannot remember I had ever blocked anything o.O) Well... problem solved at last. ^^

Edited by myriliam