This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Well, if it's only about the file site 'reply'-button (you were talking about replies in general, while there are several different ways to do so, so I assumed), that's surely something the coders could look into, as soon as the more pressing matters have been dealt with and there's time for new feature additions again. Right now I don't see a feature to receive a notification when somebody uses 'reply' to one of your comments.

However, the way this is currently stored internally I'm sometimes having a hard time figuring out what post it was that was replied to, as there seems to be no difference in the "this is a reply to X" string, no matter if I replied to the last reply or the first comment they all are replies to. So this would have to be reworked a little as well first for a notification feature of 'replies' to comments to become feasible and notify the comment that was replied to instead of just the first comment at the start of the reply chain, or all replies made inbetween at once even. That is unless the site already detects and stores replies correctly and just the link-string created by it is that bogus as it is now.

I assume the underlying functionality to build this on is already there - comments on the main site are basically posts here in the forum, the posts have their ids and stuff... I guess it could be implemented, and MAYBE without too many headaches. I guess links to individual comments could be added as well, so people could share important/interesting stuff easily. And that could be how the notifications worked - basically all replies to your own comments, which are essentially "minithreads". I guess you get the idea. Something like that would the site "experience" so much more better.

Oh, you can already link to individual posts right now, but as far as I know only to the forums side of things. The url to the individual post is behind the "#xxx" link on the top right of every post. Your post #1154 for example can be linked to from other posts via: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/48593-this-is-the-site-feedbackquestions-section/page-116?p=13441983&do=findComment&comment=13441983

But you know the replies to comments aren't 'nested'. Using the system in place you might be able to know all replies done to a starting comment, its 'minithread' like you said, but you have nothing to connect a reply to another reply, inside the minithread, as far as I can see. Unless the site already does know this but doesn't show it, like I said.

Okay and greetings...

So i recently downloaded Skyrim the Legendary addition plus the DLC disc 2, so 2 discs total. I am using the crack version, I know its illegal -_-. However, my problem is that is it me or that the Legendary Edition doesn't work with mods. The Apachii Hair + Temptress mods don't work. It shows up in the system as working well, HOWEVER, when in game during the "showracemenu" for the "Temptress" race, when I scroll to it I see no face, only eyes, and a mouth along with teeth floating, also the hair options from the Apachii Hair mod are there, BUT they are all gone (my character is bald), please help me, or should we just not mod the Skyrim Legendary edition???

P.S. I have tried manual versions, etc. and the both mods still don't work. Let m know ASAP.

Thank You

Piracy is not tolerated here

Banned

Bben46

Okay and greetings...

So i recently downloaded Skyrim the Legendary addition plus the DLC disc 2, so 2 discs total. I am using the crack version, I know its illegal -_-. However, my problem is that is it me or that the Legendary Edition doesn't work with mods. The Apachii Hair + Temptress mods don't work. It shows up in the system as working well, HOWEVER, when in game during the "showracemenu" for the "Temptress" race, when I scroll to it I see no face, only eyes, and a mouth along with teeth floating, also the hair options from the Apachii Hair mod are there, BUT they are all gone (my character is bald), please help me, or should we just not mod the Skyrim Legendary edition???

P.S. I have tried manual versions, etc. and the both mods still don't work. Let m know ASAP.

Thank You

Why would you admit doing something illegal on here? D:

Okay and greetings...

Thank You

rofl, the stupidity of some people is just unlimited.

And inability to understand what does "site feedback" mean only adds to the hillariousness.

I'm assuming this is the correct place to ask a quick question (that has probably been answered a hundred times) - I just started a new topic and realised I did so in what is very likely the wrong sub-forum. Is it possible to get the thread moved to the correct one (from Fallout 3 Mod Talk to Fallout Mod Authors) or is it okay to create a duplicate in the correct forum? Don't want to look like I'm spamming the place trying to get a reply.

I'm assuming this is the correct place to ask a quick question (that has probably been answered a hundred times) - I just started a new topic and realised I did so in what is very likely the wrong sub-forum. Is it possible to get the thread moved to the correct one (from Fallout 3 Mod Talk to Fallout Mod Authors) or is it okay to create a duplicate in the correct forum? Don't want to look like I'm spamming the place trying to get a reply.

Is it in the right forum now? There was only 1 topic from you matching your description, so I'm sure I got the right one, and I felt like testing to see if I 'can' move it at all or if it requires an admin to do so. Seems I can.

Creating duplicates isn't exactly the best idea and rather frowned upon, so requesting it being moved (usually by reporting your own topic) would be the better choice. I haven't seen it done in ages though, so I'm not sure "report your own topic to request a move" is still valid, or ever was. Though I think it is.