This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Hello

I like the nexus site and nexus mod manager I use with Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind, and the Fallout games, since I installed the update I notice I cant see If there are actualization or updates for the mods I have. I remember in last versions of nexus I can see If there are some updates thought internet

Hello

I like the nexus site and nexus mod manager I use with Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind, and the Fallout games, since I installed the update I notice I cant see If there are actualization or updates for the mods I have. I remember in last versions of nexus I can see If there are some updates thought internet

Auto-update (or even checking for updates) was deliberately disabled in NMM about three revs ago.

Use the "clockwise-pointing green arrow" icon on the left-hand side to perform this function.

Here's an idea, I really hate having to launch NMM everytime I use Tesedit just to toggle the mod. NMM takes about 30secs to launch sometimes because of the amount of mods i have. It would just be convenient to have some kind of quick button that lets you toggle mods without having to launch the program every time.

When you open TESxEdit, a list (your load order) appears. You can uncheck mods there when using the tool.

Hi,

I have encountered a mod page that will not recognize that I am logged in. Any attempt to log in from that page fails. If I return to the main page it shows me as logged in. What is going on here? I seem to have access to mod files in general.

The "captcha" is back on the wiki login process. It is once again appearing as white text on a white background, and even when entered still fails, but only after it fails the first login attempt without displaying the "captcha" box at all.

-Dubious-

Yesterday and so far today, the bottom half of the New Vegas home page,everything below the tabs, is not there, and its only New Vegas. The background is there, just no feeds or file links.

Skyrim home page shows me not logged in and won't log me when I try. If I go to a file page I'm logged in.

Skyrim track file tab and feed info is not there.

Hello, I am having an issue downloading files, specifically skyrim files, when I click the download with NMM link it loads for a second then stops and nothing happens. I am logged in on both the website and in NMM. I am using chrome. I was able to download some files manually, but had issues with that as well. Only after repeatedly clicking the manual d/l link did it work. Any tips would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Hello, I am having an issue downloading files, specifically skyrim files, when I click the download with NMM link it loads for a second then stops and nothing happens. I am logged in on both the website and in NMM. I am using chrome. I was able to download some files manually, but had issues with that as well. Only after repeatedly clicking the manual d/l link did it work. Any tips would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Have you got something like noscript installed or javascript disabled?

Greetings. I quite hope I'm asking this question in the correct topic.

Just a quick, minuscule question. A speedy response would be most appreciated.

Is it possible to add captions BELOW images in a topic? And if so, how would one accomplish such wizardry?