This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

I see, I just wished to point out the small error since I actually thought that it was button which led to the wrong part of the website or something. I know through what sort of problems that the site moderators and admins and from what I see its quite hectic to maintain order, so sorry if I pointed out the obvious.

Along with that, even though at the current moment I could not contribute financially I would still try to do my best to help.

Cheers!

Edited by Ravenlash

... Along with that, even though at the current moment I could not contribute financially I would still try to do my best to help.

Whenever I see someone say something like this, I call BS!

If you have enough money to purchase *any* of the games for which the Nexus has mods, you have the £1.29 (US$2.00) it costs to become a "Supporter".

I'm not one because I choose not to be, but I don't pretend that I can't afford it.

... Along with that, even though at the current moment I could not contribute financially I would still try to do my best to help.

If you have enough money to purchase *any* of the games for which the Nexus has mods, you have the £1.29 (US$2.00) it costs to become a "Supporter".

I'm not one because I choose not to be, but I don't pretend that I can't afford it.

I'm 19 and I have money but I'm using that for my personal education so please take your accusations elsewhere, along with that when I feel that I am financially secure I will donate to the Nexus forums. Nowhere did I say that I could not afford it, I only stated that I could not contribute financially.

EDIT: To add to this if you would know how my current life situation is, you would understand but unfortunately you could not. Finally I will no longer continue this conversation with you for I find it irrelevant to the topic of this thread.

Cheers!

Edited by Ravenlash

It is all about priorities. I made my account premium long ago-when it was much cheaper also. perhaps this person in theory has extra cash in the bank for non-necessities but this particular non-necessity is of low priority? However there are many, many ways to be helpful at this site that do not include a financial obligation and The Nexus has always welcomed them all. Based on your post here commenting on something of which you have no personal knowledge, you appear to choose not to be helpful in any of these ways.

@Raven-thank you for your help. I hope that you are not now discouraged from doing so in the future.

I have an idea. Going on the Rocket It Launcher idea. Making a Bottle Gun. A break apart Single Shotgun type. Only obviously a rifle. Hearing air pressure as it fires and being able to the bottle fly in a straight shot before hearing it shatter when it strikes target. Or even if somone took into the idea more, a whole line of such specialty Rock It Launchers in various forms. All would use some sort air tanks or C02 or something. Like a different rifle aside from that would shoot cans. Hearing the clink of it when it strikes. I dont know. Its just an idea. If i can help someone to inspire that, it would be awsome to see in production. Not too good on the GECK and such, so maybe a professional might grab the idea. If this Idea does inspire anyone, Im happy to do so. Ill start to think of more and try to post details like this one as much as i can now. Thank you for listening.

@BishopReaver; You have posted some ideas for mods to a game (you don't say which one) in the forum devoted to "Feedback, suggestions and questions" about the overall Nexus sites. Every game supported here has its own set of forums, many with sub-forums expressly for "Mod Requests".

Please find the correct one for your specific game and post your ideas there.

-SNIP-

This is where you need to post that mate not here:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3020254-something-ive-become-curious-about/&do=findComment&comment=26805174

@Raven-thank you for your help. I hope that you are not now discouraged from doing so in the future.

Don't worry mate, takes more than that to discourage me haha :wink:

Cheers!

Edited by Ravenlash

Hey guys my Nexus Mod Manager suddenly Crashed and I was unable to open it again , I erased the program and tried to reinstall it , but when i try to open the installation file, a message appears saying That the system is unable to find the specified route.

What should I do?