⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

possible steam bug - If steam is not already running in the background you may have to just close the game and start again immediately.

@Dark0ne and team.

Just dropping in to say thank you for what you did to the forum severs.

I don't know if it is for real or just my subjective impression.

I think the forum works better since the change, more responsive and faster overall.

not sure if this has already been mentioned before but I think it would be a nice new feature if the mod pages have a new section called "Compatibility", which is similar to the new "Bugs" section where people can post incompatibilities with other mods and compatibility patches if applicable.

Compatibility table would have the following heading: Incompatiblity (containing name and url of incompatible mod) and Available Patches (containing name and url of patch).

Edited by Warsaw2135

@Dark0ne and team.

Just dropping in to say thank you for what you did to the forum severs.

I don't know if it is for real or just my subjective impression.

I think the forum works better since the change, more responsive and faster overall.

+1 @ Crashpilot.

not sure if this has already been mentioned before but I think it would be a nice new feature if the mod pages have a new section called "Compatibility", which is similar to the new "Bugs" section where people can post incompatibilities with other mods and compatibility patches if applicable.

Compatibility table would have the following heading: Incompatiblity (containing name and url of incompatible mod) and Available Patches (containing name and url of patch).

Bugs section should weed out the incompatibilities.

Comments should tell everyone what patches they need.

Reading the description of mods usually metes out the compatibility issues, reading the comments/bugs thread should lead one to a solution by majority.

Tagging and posting relevant incompatibilities in file threads help the author in sorting pertinent information.

There's no way every mod (especially Oblivion/Skyrim/Fallout3-NV mods) could be tracked without input (both tracked and input by the mod author) in the first place.

Edited by MotoSxorpio

Unfortunately, most of the complaints I see about incompatibilities are just wrong. They are from users who don't know how to fix load order, don't realize that any mod that changes the same thing as another is going to be incompatible by definition, they are missing some requirement that is mentioned in the read me, and some are just ranting because they can't get it to work and want to blame someone else for their incompetence. :rolleyes:

Then we get the request demand that every mod should be tested to see what mods it is incompatible with before being allowed to be uploaded - cluless. :pinch:

The forums tab on a mods page is for that specific mods forum. Each mod has it's own forum for discussions relating to that mod. There is a forums link at the top of the page. That one will take you to the forums for that specific game. Then the Forums tab at the top of that will take you to the general forums - so it is hierarchal.

I'm not entirely sure if you know but out of good heart (as well as in my aim to help people) your staff page requires an update. Mainly because there are moderators whom are not listed in that page as well as "VampireDante" who is a moderator but is placed in the Administrator category. (Both the "Top Members" and "Staff" buttons lead to the Staff page in question.)

Edited by Ravenlash

I was a moderator for years (just stepped down like last week lol) and it has not been updated the entire time I was one. I don't think it is high on the priority list. Incidentally, Dante is a moderator and admin so his classification is correct.