This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

IDK has someone already posted this but i would suggest adding an option on the website while browsing pictures, to scroll left right with A and D,

I do this all the time in Skyrim moving around menus, and its very convenient compared to clicking or arrow keys.

Have a nice day.

FWIW, You're aware you can scroll through a set of pics by using your mouse wheel, right? Or are you accessing nexus from a game console, where that isn't a "natural" option?

Hello! I noticed that the mods download screen for each game I've modded shows all the mods available for the game. It also marks which mods I've downloaded that have updates available. Is there any way to display only the mods I've downloaded for a game whether they have updates available or not?

I recently imported all my Skyrim SE Mods from NMM to Vortex. It didn't go well and some mods didn't import. I'm not sure which mods those were in some cases because, although the migration.log file shows the errors, it lists them by file name, not by the mod's name as it appears on Nexus. If I could see all the mods I downloaded for Skyrim SE, I could probably figure out which ones I need to re-download.

It would be even more cool if I could one-click-download all the mods I've downloaded before. I'd have to sift through them for ones I've downloaded, installed, then ditched but there aren't many of those.

Thank you!

Is there any way to display only the mods I've downloaded for a game whether they have updates available or not?

Check your download history here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/users/myaccount?tab=download+history

To find the page in future, go to the Nexus site for the game you are wanting your history for, click the "mods" dropdown and look for "Download History" under the "my mods" sub listing - click on that and you'll be taken to a page listing all the mods you've downloaded for that game.

Don't check it from the main nexus hub though, as it'll list all the mods you've downloaded by download time, regardless of which games the mods are for (useful for recent downloads though).

Is it possible to revert the UI changes back to the previous version? It takes quite a bit more rummaging around to do what used to take just two clicks... For instance browse mods by category. (one of the most useful tools to me)

That's two clicks. Mods => Mod Categories. Once you've got used to it's new home you should find it easier than before.

Personally I had a hard time finding it in the 10-15 items that were in the old drop down.

Is there any way to display only the mods I've downloaded for a game whether they have updates available or not?

Check your download history here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/users/myaccount?tab=download+history

To find the page in future, go to the Nexus site for the game you are wanting your history for, click the "mods" dropdown and look for "Download History" under the "my mods" sub listing - click on that and you'll be taken to a page listing all the mods you've downloaded for that game.

Don't check it from the main nexus hub though, as it'll list all the mods you've downloaded by download time, regardless of which games the mods are for (useful for recent downloads though).

Thanks, that was very helpful. I had a mod file that was named "main"...not very informative.

Hope I got the right place to ask this. Let me know if I'm wrong and I'll direct my questions to the proper thread.

I'm not sure if this is only happening to me or if it's a problem with the site, but clicking The Moderating Team at the bottom of the first page of the forum takes me to what seems like an empty page. It still has the header, with my account link and search bar, but nothing between that and the footer.

Similarly but not quite, clicking the Chat option in the header gives me this error:

This page isn’t working

forums.nexusmods.com redirected you too many times.

Try clearing your cookies.

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
I tried clearing cookies from Chrome, no change. I couldn't find any threads about the chat not working so I wonder if it's just me.

Thanks in advance for any response.
Ellie

Edit: I had messaged Staff member AltheaR about the link being broken in order to know if it was only for me, and she has confirmed it is indeed broken.