Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just getting back into Skyrim after a year away.

One of the mods I used, probably a needs mod, turned all of my food into having potion-like effects. I don't care for that as the effects are over-powered.

Anyone know which one does this?

If I can find out which one it is, maybe the author has uninstall instructions that I did not follow.

Thank you.

I'm looking for any sort of mod that would make it possible to apply enchantments to items besides weapons and clothing. I'm running an evil character on my next playthrough, and someone gave me the great idea of keeping the skulls of NPCs I've killed. I'd do this by soul capturing them, enchanting a human skull with their soul, and renaming the skull after them. I'd probably do something like display my favorite kills on a shelf somewhere or whatnot.

The whole process of enchanting the skull is preferable, but not necessary. Barring the ability to trap the souls of my enemies for all eternity, is there a way to just rename objects? I'd really love to be able to display the skull of Ulfric Stormcloak next to the Emperor on some dusty shelf in my study.

Thanks!!

I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask, but I want to make a character look like the one in the picture in the spoiler (Hair and Face especially). I've already found the armour set.

http://static-4.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/45862-1-1385543274.jpg

What is the armor name?

I swear there used to be a mod... or maybe it was two mods that filled these two requirements:

• Allowed you to change your appearance on-the-go. Could be in the Bannered Mare, in Breezehome, qasmoke, whatever. The particular mod I had I think had it as a shout.. but also had a necklace for immersion reasons (no required).
  • It DID NOT reset your stats. This is a biggy.

I'm looking for any mod or mods that fill this.

I know there are house mods that are meant to display all the special Items in the game. (trophy rack for dragon priest masks, daedric items, etc) One even came with a special alcove for each armor set. But I cant find any of them.

Can someone give me a search word or something? Im at my wits end to try and find these in the hundreds of pages of houses in the nexus.

I know there are house mods that are meant to display all the special Items in the game. (trophy rack for dragon priest masks, daedric items, etc) One even came with a special alcove for each armor set. But I cant find any of them.

Can someone give me a search word or something? Im at my wits end to try and find these in the hundreds of pages of houses in the nexus.

One is Dragonborn Gallery. There isn't a specific keyword, you just gotta read the descriptions.

I swear there used to be a mod... or maybe it was two mods that filled these two requirements:

• Allowed you to change your appearance on-the-go. Could be in the Bannered Mare, in Breezehome, qasmoke, whatever. The particular mod I had I think had it as a shout.. but also had a necklace for immersion reasons (no required).
  • It DID NOT reset your stats. This is a biggy.

I'm looking for any mod or mods that fill this.

Try racemenu, it's the go-to for everyone.