SKSE

Lodbrok

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Each time I read this topic I remind myself to never get involved in releasing anything valuable for the community. Hope the point that they don't owe you anything, even an update, will get to you someday.

Even if they will never get to it, they've done a great job for Skyrim, as well as for FO4.

Each time I read this topic I remind myself to never get involved in releasing anything valuable for the community.

Thanks God a lot of people are better than that, then..

Huh? It's more about emotional pressure modders are dealing with. I personally don't think I can deal with it. If that's what you define good people, though, let it be it.

I think he meant more that if modders were like you, we wouldn't have the wonderful mods what we do and that it's good a lot of modders can deal with the pressure. But I agree somewhat, I can't fathom why people would feel the need to pressure and bully modders for what they do.

So is there an update or what? Wasn't ETA mid-March?

ETA ~ Estimated Time of Arrival

Sometimes you just have to spell it out. The key word is 'estimated'. Know what means, cause my best is, you don't, else why bother making that post? Glad I could help in clarifying the issue, if your still confused, I really don't know what to say.

In my opinion, they should create a patreon page. ( Do not know if already mentioned!)

I believe through this contribution they could afford more time and even more dedication on SKSE64. I really thank them for what they do but there should definitely be a possibility to support them.

May god be with them to conquer this huge task!

In my opinion, they should create a patreon page. ( Do not know if already mentioned!)

I believe through this contribution they could afford more time and even more dedication on SKSE64. I really thank them for what they do but there should definitely be a possibility to support them.

May god be with them to conquer this huge task!

They already stated they won't accept any kind of gain.

So is there an update or what? Wasn't ETA mid-March?

ETA ~ Estimated Time of Arrival

Sometimes you just have to spell it out. The key word is 'estimated'. Know what means, cause my best is, you don't, else why bother making that post? Glad I could help in clarifying the issue, if your still confused, I really don't know what to say.

JERK ~ Figure it out since you're so smart.

Sometimes you just have to reason things out. They can still give an update if no recent news about skse has surfaced way past the ETA. The key word is consideration. Do you know what that means, because my bet is you don't. Why else would you bother to make such a post? Glad I could help teach you some decency. If you're still confused, all I have is a smart mouth to sooth your bitter attitude.

p.s. I'm sure they guys working on skse are going hard at it, but it doesn't take much to give an update, even if it means skse is nowhere near ready. In case you didn't notice, the very first word from my post isn't an acronym. But you already knew that, right?

Edited by Sehvin