Creation Kit for Skyrim Special Edition

TerrorFox1234

In response to post #44010560. #44044210 is also a reply to the same post.

mastaflykilla wrote: I Can't even play this game anymore without CBBE and Sky UI. Can't wait until everything can get converted lol
HadToRegister wrote: Same here.
I'm downloading some mods, but I'm not going to even waste my time playing with Bethesda's ultra-shitty interface

Yeah I looked at the SE and was like "Nope, I need my mods" I just can't play with out them now.

Also if I remember reading right, the Devs of SkyUI said they weren't planing on doing it anymore because they moved away from playing and don't have time. Edited by Mistle24

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #44010560. #44044210, #44071605 are all replies on the same post.

mastaflykilla wrote: I Can't even play this game anymore without CBBE and Sky UI. Can't wait until everything can get converted lol
I'm downloading some mods, but I'm not going to even waste my time playing with Bethesda's ultra-shitty interface
Mistle24 wrote: Yeah I looked at the SE and was like "Nope, I need my mods" I just can't play with out them now.

Also if I remember reading right, the Devs of SkyUI said they weren't planing on doing it anymore because they moved away from playing and don't have time.

Play it anyways. I've gotten really far without mods and when a script extender is put out, it'll make me appreciate mods even more.

In response to post #44010560. #44044210, #44071605, #44073720 are all replies on the same post.

Mistle24 wrote: Yeah I looked at the SE and was like "Nope, I need my mods" I just can't play with out them now.

Also if I remember reading right, the Devs of SkyUI said they weren't planing on doing it anymore because they moved away from playing and don't have time.
JerichoCAL wrote: Play it anyways. I've gotten really far without mods and when a script extender is put out, it'll make me appreciate mods even more.

Well, true af.
The funny thing is, I forgot this mods, so ty for saying that.
Hm, I can say f*ck CBBE but I need my Sky UI damn. D:

In response to post #43997770. #44082680, #44083530, #44085325, #44085645 are all replies on the same post.

RaedLionheart wrote: is there a release date foe skse? i am delaying playing skyrim for it lol need more mods to start having true fun and skse , skyui are the main mods that i cant play skyrim without
SoullessDreamer wrote: =(
EnderBlazer wrote: you can check out this mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1970/?), it overhauls the horrendous default item inventory (not the magic one though) or you can download SkyUI 2.2 here (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3863/?). If you use SkyUI 2.2 you'll get an annoying notification reminding you that you have not installed SKSE. To remove it check out
MyTreasureLP wrote: Sure that this works? Sounds a bit unrealistic to me
EnderBlazer wrote:

the script extender is in the works, but there is no release date yet, it will probably take a (long) while.
Last time I checked SkyUI, the mod author said it's unlikely it will be ported. Edited by EnderBlazer

In response to post #43997770. #44082390 is also a reply to the same post.

RaedLionheart wrote: is there a release date foe skse? i am delaying playing skyrim for it lol need more mods to start having true fun and skse , skyui are the main mods that i cant play skyrim without
EnderBlazer wrote: the script extender is on the works, but there is no release date yet, it will probably take a (long) while.
Last time I checked SkyUI, the mod author said it's unlikely it will be ported.

=(

In response to post #43997770. #44082390, #44082680, #44085325, #44085645 are all replies on the same post.

EnderBlazer wrote: the script extender is in the works, but there is no release date yet, it will probably take a (long) while.
EnderBlazer wrote:

you can check out this mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1970/?), it overhauls the horrendous default item inventory (not the magic one though) or you can download SkyUI 2.2 here (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3863/?). If you use SkyUI 2.2 you'll get an annoying notification reminding you that you have not installed SKSE. To remove it check out
Edited by EnderBlazer

In response to post #43997770. #44082390, #44082680, #44083530, #44085325 are all replies on the same post.

EnderBlazer wrote: the script extender is on the works, but there is no release date yet, it will probably take a (long) while.
EnderBlazer wrote: you can check out this mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1970/?), it overhauls the horrendous default item inventory (not the magic one though) or you can download SkyUI 2.2 here (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3863/?). If you use SkyUI 2.2 you'll get an annoying notification reminding you that you have not installed SKSE. To remove it check out

:/ Oh well. Like in the old CK, I get somewhere around 10-20 errors every time I start it (and there's no "yes to all" option..) and I get a ton of errors pretty much every time I do anything at all. It also tends to crash every 5-10 minutes. Shame because I wanted to finally really learn how to create my own player homes. Edited by ChloeGrace