Creation Kit for Skyrim Special Edition

TerrorFox1234

In response to post #44010560. #44044210, #44071605, #44073720, #44075270 are all replies on the same post.

mastaflykilla wrote: I Can't even play this game anymore without CBBE and Sky UI. Can't wait until everything can get converted lol
HadToRegister wrote: Same here.
I'm downloading some mods, but I'm not going to even waste my time playing with Bethesda's ultra-shitty interface
Mistle24 wrote: Yeah I looked at the SE and was like "Nope, I need my mods" I just can't play with out them now.

Also if I remember reading right, the Devs of SkyUI said they weren't planing on doing it anymore because they moved away from playing and don't have time.
JerichoCAL wrote: Play it anyways. I've gotten really far without mods and when a script extender is put out, it'll make me appreciate mods even more.
SerVamp wrote: Well, true af.
The funny thing is, I forgot this mods, so ty for saying that.
Hm, I can say f*ck CBBE but I need my Sky UI damn. D:

I'm sure someone will take the reigns on porting SkyUI, as long as the original Devs give permission to. I feel it's too much of a necessary mod for someone not to port it.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As an aside from the creation kit, as a long-term MO user, I am having ongoing problems with NMM that I have flagged up in the forum for it. It's like fighting with an unruly child! I am really struggling with it. I used to use it up to v 5 but then moved to MO.

I know Tannin you are just on board at Nexus and I am sure you will come up with a quality product before long. But might you please consider polishing off MO2 as an intermediate step for those of us MO users who are struggling with NMM's issues? I tried using it - it's almost there, just needs a few tweaks...!

Now, I might sound ungrateful but please, I am not. I do appreciate these tools supplied for us to use. and I am aware of ongoing improvements.

In response to post #43997770. #44082390, #44082680, #44083530, #44085325, #44085645 are all replies on the same post.

RaedLionheart wrote: is there a release date foe skse? i am delaying playing skyrim for it lol need more mods to start having true fun and skse , skyui are the main mods that i cant play skyrim without
EnderBlazer wrote: the script extender is in the works, but there is no release date yet, it will probably take a (long) while.
Last time I checked SkyUI, the mod author said it's unlikely it will be ported.
SoullessDreamer wrote: =(
EnderBlazer wrote: you can check out this mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1970/?), it overhauls the horrendous default item inventory (not the magic one though) or you can download SkyUI 2.2 here (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3863/?). If you use SkyUI 2.2 you'll get an annoying notification reminding you that you have not installed SKSE. To remove it check out
MyTreasureLP wrote: Sure that this works? Sounds a bit unrealistic to me
EnderBlazer wrote:

I'm using QD Inventory (kindly referred to by EnderBlazer) on widescreen. Given no SkyUI, it's pretty good for what it achieves. Way better than the Besthesda original primary school version. I did try SkyUI 2.2 but dropped it back in favour of QD - the 2.2 did not work well with widescreen. Edited by BlueGunk

In response to post #44118555.

BlueGunk wrote: As an aside from the creation kit, as a long-term MO user, I am having ongoing problems with NMM that I have flagged up in the forum for it. It's like fighting with an unruly child! I am really struggling with it. I used to use it up to v 5 but then moved to MO.

I know Tannin you are just on board at Nexus and I am sure you will come up with a quality product before long. But might you please consider polishing off MO2 as an intermediate step for those of us MO users who are struggling with NMM's issues? I tried using it - it's almost there, just needs a few tweaks...!

Now, I might sound ungrateful but please, I am not. I do appreciate these tools supplied for us to use. and I am aware of ongoing improvements.

Sorry - made a blob - ignore this bit! Edited by BlueGunk

In response to post #43997770. #44082390, #44082680, #44083530, #44085325, #44085645, #44118685 are all replies on the same post.

RaedLionheart wrote: is there a release date foe skse? i am delaying playing skyrim for it lol need more mods to start having true fun and skse , skyui are the main mods that i cant play skyrim without
EnderBlazer wrote: the script extender is in the works, but there is no release date yet, it will probably take a (long) while.
Last time I checked SkyUI, the mod author said it's unlikely it will be ported.
SoullessDreamer wrote: =(
EnderBlazer wrote: you can check out this mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1970/?), it overhauls the horrendous default item inventory (not the magic one though) or you can download SkyUI 2.2 here (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3863/?). If you use SkyUI 2.2 you'll get an annoying notification reminding you that you have not installed SKSE. To remove it check out
MyTreasureLP wrote: Sure that this works? Sounds a bit unrealistic to me
EnderBlazer wrote:
BlueGunk wrote: I'm using QD Inventory (kindly referred to by EnderBlazer) on widescreen. Given no SkyUI, it's pretty good for what it achieves. Way better than the Besthesda original primary school version. I did try SkyUI 2.2 but dropped it back in favour of QD - the 2.2 did not work well with widescreen.

well then i will wait for maids 2 then start the game with or without skse....:(

In response to post #44010560. #44044210, #44071605, #44073720, #44075270, #44093150 are all replies on the same post.

mastaflykilla wrote: I Can't even play this game anymore without CBBE and Sky UI. Can't wait until everything can get converted lol
I'm downloading some mods, but I'm not going to even waste my time playing with Bethesda's ultra-shitty interface
Mistle24 wrote: Yeah I looked at the SE and was like "Nope, I need my mods" I just can't play with out them now.

Also if I remember reading right, the Devs of SkyUI said they weren't planing on doing it anymore because they moved away from playing and don't have time.
JerichoCAL wrote: Play it anyways. I've gotten really far without mods and when a script extender is put out, it'll make me appreciate mods even more.
argonskelton wrote: I'm sure someone will take the reigns on porting SkyUI, as long as the original Devs give permission to. I feel it's too much of a necessary mod for someone not to port it.

"I Can't even play this game anymore without CBBE and Sky UI" < This.

In response to post #44010560. #44044210, #44071605, #44073720, #44075270, #44093150, #44120665 are all replies on the same post.

argonskelton wrote: I'm sure someone will take the reigns on porting SkyUI, as long as the original Devs give permission to. I feel it's too much of a necessary mod for someone not to port it.
mynameismax64 wrote: "I Can't even play this game anymore without CBBE and Sky UI" < This.

I tried a mod from here but didn't work. Guessing it's not updated yet for new one. I just don't want to mess anything up with my games data. So this thing isn't to help use Nexus mods? Just for guys that want to make mods? Hopefully someone does a youtube vid to be safe lol.

In response to post #44010560. #44044210, #44071605, #44073720, #44075270, #44093150, #44120665, #44120860 are all replies on the same post.

mynameismax64 wrote: "I Can't even play this game anymore without CBBE and Sky UI" < This.
BlueAngelson wrote: I tried a mod from here but didn't work. Guessing it's not updated yet for new one. I just don't want to mess anything up with my games data. So this thing isn't to help use Nexus mods? Just for guys that want to make mods? Hopefully someone does a youtube vid to be safe lol.

SkyUI might be out for the count, but plain Caliente's CBBE and Bodyslide will work fine. I am using them in game right now. Caliente is currently working on the CBBE SE version, too. Should be up soon.

Sadly, unless XP and Groovetama release an update of their skeleton, BBP / TBBP/ HDT is out of scope (unless we get a rival skeleton! )

Like all of us, I am (ahem...patiently...) waiting for the upgraded SKSE which is being worked on, but may be a couple of months yet. Edited by BlueGunk

In response to post #44086080.

ChloeGrace wrote: :/ Oh well. Like in the old CK, I get somewhere around 10-20 errors every time I start it (and there's no "yes to all" option..) and I get a ton of errors pretty much every time I do anything at all. It also tends to crash every 5-10 minutes. Shame because I wanted to finally really learn how to create my own player homes.

"Yes to All" is your friend in the CK, just use that with the first error and each differrent one and the number of errors will drop. Don't give up it takes some getting use to as far as crashing it will do that but incessant crashing is not normal. What OS are you using? If it's Win 10 there are a lot of people having that issue and there doesn't seem to be a fix for it

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3247269-creation-kit-with-windows-10-crashing/

but..... If you notice it crashes when the render window opens you may want to check this out.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2534240

Good luck! Don't give up once you get it running you'll be glad you did!