Creation Kit for Skyrim Special Edition

TerrorFox1234

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is any one having trouble finding "Dragonbone" weapons in CK or is it just me? used the filter and ticked all, ticked weapons, then went down the whole row and ticked each and nothing but armor!

Never mind, I just load all DLC and bingo.

Edited by lilphucq

In response to post #43832375.

lilphucq wrote: Is any one having trouble finding "Dragonbone" weapons in CK or is it just me? used the filter and ticked all, ticked weapons, then went down the whole row and ticked each and nothing but armor!

Make sure that you tick "Dawnguard.esm" aswell for them to show up in the CK. Use the bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1 INI Tweak in this Article for that to work :)

In response to post #43832375. #43832715 is also a reply to the same post.

lilphucq wrote: Is any one having trouble finding "Dragonbone" weapons in CK or is it just me? used the filter and ticked all, ticked weapons, then went down the whole row and ticked each and nothing but armor!
Pikaraider wrote: Make sure that you tick "Dawnguard.esm" aswell for them to show up in the CK. Use the bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1 INI Tweak in this Article for that to work :)

Thank you, ya, just found that out as I looked for an answer to come. Though I just ticked all DLC and was going back to untick each to find the one and you saved me the trouble.
Thanx Lots.

In response to post #43832375. #43832715, #43833005 are all replies on the same post.

Pikaraider wrote: Make sure that you tick "Dawnguard.esm" aswell for them to show up in the CK. Use the bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1 INI Tweak in this Article for that to work :)
lilphucq wrote: Thank you, ya, just found that out as I looked for an answer to come. Though I just ticked all DLC and was going back to untick each to find the one and you saved me the trouble.
Thanx Lots.

you would think it should be dragonborn.

You left out the Archive bit for when you test your Mods Archive in custom ini

[Archive]
SResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices_en0.bsa, Skyrim - Textures0.bsa, Skyrim - Textures1.bsa, Skyrim - Textures2.bsa, Skyrim - Textures3.bsa, Skyrim - Textures4.bsa, Skyrim - Textures5.bsa, Skyrim - Textures6.bsa, Skyrim - Textures7.bsa, Skyrim - Textures8.bsa, Skyrim - Patch.bsa, <ModName>.bsa, <ModName> - Textures.bsa

Here you go.

edit
View it in forums it better

Edited by PeterMartyr