I Got Banned

buddah

Sorry but "gypsies" in my country arent so nice like in usa or where u are living. Apologize me please i never will be a racist anymore. (sorry for bad english)

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So.....like.....2, 3 weeks i got kicked from chat for a picture of a 'bunnyman' (i know.....my humor is weird) so i kept low for a while but it does not say im banned....it says i can't use the chat...is this because the site was down and its not fully functioning for some people in some country's?

So.. I think I was banned from chat, but I still don't see a post in the thread regarding it. I went for an unban request but the link to submit wasn't working, so I guess I'll post it here.

I said a stupid joke about cutting someone's toes off for asking a question repeatedly, but I didn't think anybody would actually take it as a real threat. Then I said 'there should be a sensor to block out mentions 502 in chat' because every 2 minutes someone would ask, even as we were telling somebody. I didn't think mentioning bandwidth issues would have banned me from chat. But I apologize, I shouldn't joke about things like that or get agitated over simple questions. I do kind of hope that next time I would get a warning that I'm treading on thin ice in the future, I'll be happy to stop if a moderator or admin lets me know I'm saying something wrong.

I went through to ToS and couldn't find anything that this would be considered, so a little clarification would be nice. Thanks.

You need to speak to the person that kicked and banned you from chat. The rules over chat and the site rules are not one in the same. In fact there are rules for chat (all that red text that you probably didn't read before you went into chat) is above and beyond the site rules. Send a PM to whomever banned you and discuss it with them or the site owner. The place to discuss it is not here though I understand there were site issues.~Lisnpuppy

First of all, I am not banned for anything, I was just browsing the forums and wanted to see what other were complaining about, so I can avoid the same fate.

Second of all, I would like the thank all of the Moderators, Admins, and Premiums for dedicating, and spending their time and money to keep this site health, clean, and running for us to use for free. I know a lot of you get harassed by having to deal with all the complaints and work, so I just want to thank you all for putting up with all of us XD

- Rafael09ED

I apologize for the inconvenience, but I was wondering if I may speak with the individual who banned me from the chat? I realize why I was banned. However I do not know who did it, and I do not know if it is a permanent ban. I honestly hope it is not, but I have no way of determining this and I do not know the name of the individual who banned me. That being said, I did message a moderator. If needed I can provide more information via private chat.

Thank you for your time!

Edited by GlitchGirl