today's update

biblo

I went back to 1.7.22 and got really wacked out graphics. Everything overly bright, odd artifacts and glitches.

I also went back to 1.7.22 and my game is unplayable now. The screen is black apart from HUD, when I open the main menu the graphics will appear but are flickering and glitching out. I agree with Joemitchell, that the update included more than a new executable. Don't know what to do though.

Can anyone else confirm the problem is happening to them? I am somewhat freaking out here.

Edited by RaffTheSweetling

Also having problems with the latest update. I tried rolling back with exe file as we always do with updates, but I ended up with black screen aside from hud (cleared up when pushing start on my pc controller). After "clearing up" I'm having washed out colors and visual glitching when looking around or moving. Guess we'll have to wait for a new f4se for those of us using heavily modded f4se save files. Been trying to find a work around for for the past hour, just reporting my experience.

Hmm, LOOT says my F4SE is up to date. I used the vanilla launcher and the game started fine. What mods are you using that require F4SE?

It's working the same for me as well.

If I try to launch with f4se it says it is outdated , LOOT says up to date, if I use vanilla launch the game works fine with all mods.

Hmm...