[WIP] Call of Hircine: Bloodmoon Rising

TheElderInfinity

Well I still cant modle for crap but I was playing around in 3ds max with the werwolf head a bit and thought I would show you what I've done...

1) I made the muzzle longer... maybe too long.

2) Made the ears longer and pulled away from the head more.

3) I added more... meat(?)... to the jaw.

Be nice... first time and all that.

I still can't get it to Skyrim without crashing... I think I need to do something in nifskope... but what... I dont know.

That looks awesome man. IF you could manage to get his torso and his legs more hulking/muscular taht would be perfect!

Edited by xyks

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time I try to transform into a werewolf Skyrim crashes... so at the moment it wont work ingame.

As far as textures go I have not added any new polys to the base model so you should be able to make textures now.

Damn its a pain in the butt to texture the werewolf! When doing bump-maps everything gets way too shiny, and when texturing it correctly, the fur coming out is very sharp and has the background from the texture file that wasn't supposed to show up.

I think I know what went wrong... when I edited the mesh in 3DS Max it deleted all the skin associations and the dismemberment information… So I think if I just copy the information from the original to the one I did it should work…

Oh and I made some more changes to the head… I’ll post them soon.