⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

[WIP] Call of Hircine: Bloodmoon Rising

TheElderInfinity

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, love the concept of this mod its really something hope you can pull every idea in here off. One question though: did you actually succeed in adding a whole new perk tree? If so then WOW, I was under the impression that one cannot simply add a perk tree in Skyrim :biggrin: . How did you pull that off?

dont know if its been said already, as its rather late and i didnt have time to read all the posts before i fall asleep but wolfs are good hunters right? i mean, they have an amazing sense of smell, inproved eyesight etc...

that could be implimented in game, with combinations of detect life/detect dead effects and maybe nighteye. i understand that may overpower werewolves, but definitly something to tract prey down would be useful!!

Alright then, I think this project is officially off its hiatus. Just gotta find out where everyone went and get reacquainted with the CK.

Im alive :P,but well i played around with Tales Of Lycanthropy to mod it for my personal use (perk tree,skills,tweaks) but dont worry it wont be uploaded xD,yea im pretty much alive but quite bored,because you didnt replied to the thread for 3 + weeks...dude ... dude... :D

kasrawy@ Shhh its a secret ;)

Edited by Xahstur

I'm sorry. I think this is starting to be a waste of time. There's been no progress (officially, at least) and pretty much there's nothing left to do. I'm moving to new ground, start something else, maybe Team Fortress 2 hats. I really enjoyed to time while making this mod and I really want to thank the great team that we had. Well, this is all I had to say, goodbye!

Yep. I don't have any time to work on this stuff anymore, and apparently DieBySword and Alexthegraet are gone so there's nobody to write scripts.

Oh well.

Maybe one day I'll get around to trying to make this.

God, I just really don't know tbh. Xahstur, DieBySword, and DreamCodex all aren't responding to my messages.

I'm pretty much alone here, and I have SOOO much work to do beyond this. I can't get anything done.

Edited by TheElderInfinity