[WIP] Call of Hircine: Bloodmoon Rising

TheElderInfinity

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

No! There are not a lot of mods that do these things.

We desperately need a werewolf mod that adds sneaking, first person, map/journal access and more! PLEASE do not give up on this mod... all the werewolf mods just add stat changes... we have too much of that, we need major foundation change to the system. A year ago this mod had an amazing vision. That vision is still relevant. Those features are still desired!

No! There are not a lot of mods that do these things.

We desperately need a werewolf mod that adds sneaking, first person, map/journal access and more! PLEASE do not give up on this mod... all the werewolf mods just add stat changes... we have too much of that, we need major foundation change to the system. A year ago this mod had an amazing vision. That vision is still relevant. Those features are still desired!

Kudos to you man I only just found out about this project today, but Krx is right no other mod does this. You guys have great ambitions which will be challenging to make, but you will have created something that is entirely unique in every aspect. Whatever people might there will always be a handful that support this idea. I can't say that I would be much help to an overall goal to this project, but if you need any help at all I'm willing to learn the tools of the creation kit and help out.

Edited by Guest

• 4 weeks later...

I would love to see this finished. To have most of the stuff in this mod you need 2-5 mods which as each mod grows they are incorporating more and more of each mods ideas, so they are over writing each other... then everything stops working.

So yeah we need to finish if we can.

• 4 months later...

Like most good mods this one is dead. Why do people start these if they are never going to finish? Morrowind and Oblivion mods were way better. 70-85 percent of the best mods never get finished. That is a fact.

Large collaborations require a lot of effort and coordination, which isn't easy to maintain when each of the designers has a real life with many responsibilities to manage. It's actually quite remarkable anything of medium to large scale ever gets finished. To conclude this short response, it's also true that most collabs bite off more than they can realistically chew.

Edited by Kraeten