[WIP] Atvir Dres: The Last Prince of Tear

JanusForbeare

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Janus and his team created an incredible mod for us to use, though that being said I think he or one of his teammates could drop us a line to let his fans know this is not a dead mod. I know he owes us nothing, but it's apparent that he has some diehard fans who truly care about his work--and his existance, so I don't think it's asking to much for Janus to pop on and say, "Hey all, I'm ok, this mod's a real b&@*$. Give us some time the bugs and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. Thank you for your support." Is that so hard?

Well, I'm one of his team mates (or at least used to be) and he has made some content for the mod but he has been dead silent for the last couple of months. Hopefully he's alright.

i was able to locate one facebook account of his, is private and only takes business friendship request only but i was able to see that his latest activity in that account was in feb 5 after that nothing but i think that the activity showing it only says when he take the last friendship request , i wish theres a way to know if everything is ok Edited by VenusM

Janus and his team created an incredible mod for us to use, though that being said I think he or one of his teammates could drop us a line to let his fans know this is not a dead mod. I know he owes us nothing, but it's apparent that he has some diehard fans who truly care about his work--and his existance, so I don't think it's asking to much for Janus to pop on and say, "Hey all, I'm ok, this mod's a real b&@*$. Give us some time the bugs and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. Thank you for your support." Is that so hard?

Well, I'm one of his team mates (or at least used to be) and he has made some content for the mod but he has been dead silent for the last couple of months. Hopefully he's alright.

I hope that too.

• 2 weeks later...