Request of Mods

zsolt0704

Anyone seen the patch notes? I have a bug which permanently blocks my game into the apex team recruitment menu, with only solution to force close. Haven't seen it on the bug fixing .. sad.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone seen the patch notes? I have a bug which permanently blocks my game into the apex team recruitment menu, with only solution to force close. Haven't seen it on the bug fixing .. sad.

From the Origin Menu use the Update option and when it completes, use the Repair Option. If that does not work, make sure that the game can communicate through any firewalls you may have in place. I had the same issue(s) myself at release. I would provide links had I saved them. Sorry! and good luck!

It's going to sound cliche and pervy, but a nude mod. Please. Just a mod where my character can be nude all the time. Thanks in advance.

Luckily, there are already nude bodies for a lot of the characters in the game, so the mod would only need to just put the player characters in their romance scene meshes. There would probably have to be some modeling done since I don't know if the male bodies have proper male parts.

1) Stop SAM spam. SAM has too much to say about temperature. I know it's cold, but he/it doesn't have to say it every time when I go next to heat source..

2) Make mineral nodes more visible. Well that says it all. I keep missing mineral nodes..

I would kill for a mod for the first one. There's a side mission on Voeld that involves a cave system and SAM will not shut up about the temperature in there. It's awful.

My request is for more armor, possibly ports.

Edited by christianl337

First hello,

Fresh meat here!

I've heard that someone is already working on a mod tool, I should search more on.

Well, here are my requests that I can work on in the future:

New defalt model for Sara Ryder (I still do not like 1.05 update yet). Creating a new mech based more faithful on model Jayde Rossi, and other models like as they did with DAO (why not). As well, for Scott.

Replacement of heads, female and male.

New Asaris models (all look the same, except for Peebee), if possible, a customized model for Dr. Lexi based os a actress (like a young Kim Basinger)

Edited by DanBard

With me, froze during an APEX mission. In the campaign I have two compelling parallel mission that are still in the side-missions folder, not the in the completed ones folder.

Can I get a mod that allows me the option to punch Addison when she is being condescending?

Without creating a spoiler, there needs to be an option to shove her (Addison) out an airlock... and I finally got to Liam's Loyalty mission... missed it somehow through my first 3 play throughs... I wanted to shove him out an airlock!!!

300 hours, Level 104, All Level 10 Weapons and Armor, No Cheat Mods (Did use a glitch to earn a bunch of Creds using Scavenger Armor... not that I even needed them) Currently on 5th run through.

My request is for more armor, possibly ports.

My request would be for more varried and appealing casual outfits. Would being the operative word, since far as I understand it, frostbyte can't be modded without the proper tools. At least not in the mesh department, which something like that would require.

Seriously, the baggy track suit they make the character wear as the only option, is just plain ugly.

Can I get a mod that allows me the option to punch Addison when she is being condescending?

Without creating a spoiler, there needs to be an option to shove her (Addison) out an airlock... and I finally got to Liam's Loyalty mission... missed it somehow through my first 3 play throughs... I wanted to shove him out an airlock!!!

On that mission I very nearly threw my controller against the nearest wall. Not so much because of annoying Liam, who's one of the blandest characters anyway, but because of the excessive jump jet requirement and the necessity to find the sweet spots useage the developers graced us with.