Request of Mods

zsolt0704

I'd like to make another request for a visor mod for the standard Initiative helmet. One that turns most of the glass texture beyond the human visual range into metal matching the rest of the helmet so it doesn't look like to much of a liability to take with you into a hostile environment.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Don't take off! - Mod

Stop the Tempest from taking off unless I go to the nav console and pick a place to travel to.

It's very annoying to have to sit through the take off and landing cutscenes when I just need to step onto the ship for a quick task then back off again.

Don't take off! - Mod

Stop the Tempest from taking off unless I go to the nav console and pick a place to travel to.

It's just a hidden load screen. So there wouldn't be any real change, just cosmetics. Probably with a black screen, since it's an ingame cinematic. So, in that sense, I guess you could mod it yourself. By removing the particular movie files.

Where can I download MEAExplorer? The github has no releases.

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out. Click the "Clone or Download" button and select the "Zip" option.

Edited by GuyInDogSuit

My female Ryder has permanent buttface. It's hard to look at.
I've seen others mention stopping SAM's incessant chatter, I second that.

Normally I don't care this much about my character's appearance but Sara is so unbelievably ugly it's driving me up a wall. I'm certain I'm not alone though and I look forward to the amazing mods this community always produces!