⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Request of Mods

zsolt0704

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are some really nice NPC hairs (like the witness you talk to in addison's office) that would be cool!

Also, Suvi is Scottish (source: so am I)

I find a lot of the NPCs to be bland, but the ones you actually interact with vary widely. Ever notice how background NPCs all look the same?

Yeah, the actress that voiced Suvi (Katy Townsend) is from Glasgow.

She also voiced Cait in Fallout 4. Glad to see she's getting more voice work.

And the lovely Natalie Dormer voiced Lexi. Most people know her from Game of Thrones.

I find a lot of the NPCs to be bland, but the ones you actually interact with vary widely. Ever notice how background NPCs all look the same?

A known Bioware weakness. NPCs always were bland. This time round, they're maybe a little more bland than they used to be. With the Asari more or less being a copy paste job, only varying in their shades of blue and the occasional facial tatoo. Same goes for the Angarans. Even the ones you can interact with are more or less the same. I couldn't even pick Jaal out of a crowd were it not for his cape.

A known Bioware weakness. NPCs always were bland. This time round, they're maybe a little more bland than they used to be. With the Asari more or less being a copy paste job, only varying in their shades of blue and the occasional facial tatoo. Same goes for the Angarans. Even the ones you can interact with are more or less the same. I couldn't even pick Jaal out of a crowd were it not for his cape.

Haha, yeah. Seriously, they've gotten lazy. The state of the game upon release proves it. At least they're working on fixing their shitty mistakes. We're overdue for another patch. There's still a lot of bugged quests and achievements. And faces/animations still look odd sometimes. It might just be my graphic settings, but MAN, human characters like Sara and Suvi look UGLY in certain lighting conditions. Especially Suvi. She's always got that red glow on her face and it does nothing good for her complexion. Maybe it's just me, but damn, the lighting needs some fixing, too. Pitch dark in some areas, where Ryder doesn't even turn on her flashlight, and well lit in others (and she has it ON!). Sloane's face is almost completely shrouded thanks to the light dimming when it focuses on her.

Anyway, as far as DLC goes, I think we'll see new planets or moons to explore, with side missions that flesh out the characters more and give you awesome gear, kind of like what we saw in Omega, Bring Down the Sky, etc. Would like more crafting diagrams/gear to research and develop, as well, with new minerals and materials to go with it. I would really love to explore Meridian more but I get the feeling that's reserved for the sequel.

Edited by GuyInDogSuit

The worst offender is light so far, followed by trembling animations (seriously, they're not smoothed out at all). Then there are some random bugs, but those are the bugs that come with any game.

It might just be my graphic settings, but MAN, human characters like Sara and Suvi look UGLY in certain lighting conditions.

´

Tell me about it. My Sara looks like a wrinkly old woman when talking to Drak in his kitchen. Brings out the worst in your creations sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...

I just want a full SEX MOD for every character and NUDITY for every character, I would also like better facal animations and hotter female bodies like bigger breasts and butts

Oblivion and Skyrim have those. And the characters look better than Bioware's latest mistake.

I would love to see a mod that removes the stats on armor sets and increases the augment stats for armor substantially to compensate, so we are able to have a set we like aesthetically and statistically.

Also a mod that makes all weapons have the same amount of augment slots as ultra rare weapons would be awesome (not sure if this one is possible tho)