Request of Mods

zsolt0704

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't take off! - Mod

Stop the Tempest from taking off unless I go to the nav console and pick a place to travel to.

It's just a hidden load screen. So there wouldn't be any real change, just cosmetics. Probably with a black screen, since it's an ingame cinematic. So, in that sense, I guess you could mod it yourself. By removing the particular movie files.

It's nice, but I wish we had the ability to always use it (i.e. go nude in combat instead of heavy armor)

Don't take off! - Mod

Stop the Tempest from taking off unless I go to the nav console and pick a place to travel to.

It's just a hidden load screen. So there wouldn't be any real change, just cosmetics. Probably with a black screen, since it's an ingame cinematic. So, in that sense, I guess you could mod it yourself. By removing the particular movie files.

It's nice, but I wish we had the ability to always use it (i.e. go nude in combat instead of heavy armor)

Wut? In the sense of you quoting me?

Is there a config file to set who is on the ship, or even who is locked/unlocked for missions?

for example (spoilers i guess) :
can I get jaal to spawn on the ship or be used on missions before i encounter him on aya?
can I disable peebee after I meet her on eos such that shes not on the ship and not available for missions?

i don't really want to mess with anything as complicated as the dialogue system or changing cutscenes or anything like that, I just want to configure who is available when.

Edited by tsi25grdn

I would give my left nut to be able to use the Beam Augment on guns without it destroying their damage. Is it too much to ask for a space game where I can just change the aesthetic of my bullets from ballistics to pewpew lasers and not turn it into a water gun? That's all I ask. I don't need consistent beams, even if it's on like a pistol like the Ushior or something I just would like it not to ruin damage output.

Is it too much to ask for a space game where I can just change the aesthetic of my bullets from ballistics to pewpew lasers and not turn it into a water gun?

LMAO. Water gun. Yeah, this ain't Star Wars, but hell, it's ridiculous that they suck balls though.

It would be cool to have a recolor mod for the weapons with the Andromeda Initiative colors (White and blue), and logo replacements for the N7 weapons.

I'd love to see the Revenant, the Carnifex and the N7 weapons with that colors and logo.