You know what i like?

Tamujiin

*I Like* my new snowthrower :dance:

*I Like* being outside as much as possible :yes:

*I Like* GOG....

I like surfing the Internet to see if there is anything I'd like to do there.

I like visiting Forums.Nexusmods.com and www.nexusmods.com too to find out if a modder modded a mod that I would like to have to extend the fun of a video game I have, make the views in the game look better, and find a lead to where I can find out how to get my equipment to work better with the games settings.

• 3 weeks later...

*I Like* getting the first post for this thread in a super groovy awesome New Year....

I like discovering when someone turns a bunch of science fiction into science fact.

"Energous had six companies showing off devices with WattUp technology powering them. From Bluetooth trackers, hearing aids and styluses, to a small module you can plug into other things, WattUp’s tentative steps into the real world with products you may actually be able to buy are encouraging with one small caveat: it only works over a few centimetres."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Add pyramids as a power supply and the CES 2017 show off of the Energous new battery charging tech... and... OH! What a coindence it is to my mention of devices that are in my story.
I mentioned some devices in my 'FICTIONAL' News at Eleven story.
Posted 23 August 2014 - 05:41 PM
Mentally traveling on my brain trains transit Story Line Express
Premium Member
1,942 posts
The following story is a fiction, hypothetical at best because of my searching the Internet for stories about Archaeological finds that borderd on wondrous discoveries which got many Archaeologists and archaeologist wanna bes excited. The story is my own speculation and at the time it was written to amuse members at Forums.nexusmods.com and it is a hypothetical "What IF?" FICTION. I wrote the fiction under the pseudonym 'Pagafyr'.
EPN. Egyptian Planet News from the past. 10,000 BC
**** Noo! The Egyptian Pyramind's Power Plant has broken. Our great power supply is running out fast. People are rushing to the store to buy jar batteries to keep their electronic devices working until the system is restored.
Oh! The horror!
Everyone of society who has any body parts that are kept working from the FM frequency and low band electronic device emitters that keeps them alive are dropping like Alligators in the dry season.
Those electrical pace makers, lung stimulator's, and such are reliant on the low emitters electricity.
People are dying where they stand!
We're going to have a serious body count in the morning!
Oh! The Horror! **** What could have done this?
Fade in from the past to the year 2015.
Archaeologist "Namu Nk Nown" accidently released information of what was found to be irrefutable proof that the pyramids were power plants and supplied enormous amounts of electricity in ways we do not yet understand.
He picked up a tablet in one of the cleared chambers which, he thought, one of his crew must have left behind.
While he looked for the owner it became activated within our public news domain when Namu touched it. At first he thought it was one of our working peoples electronic work pads. The selection menu provided text in 3000 languages. Including English.
Once it was irrefutably proven this was an Ancient Egyptian tablet we had no recourse but to except the news.
After several minutes of attention to what seemed like a silly prank one of the news people there realized it was a news cast displayed on the fourteen by nineteen inch display screen, as its last entry.
Before anyone else had arrived to claim the device's ownership, Namu had released this information to find the owner. Namu said, I quote, "Someone is really a stinker! This kind of prank could cause havoc among the workers."
His thinking the device, and it's contents, was a practical joke led to the release of the following ancient news cast.
A man speaking to what appears to be an officer of rank is speaking as the image played, "Somebody said a person left their baby in the charge of one of their other children. The child was found in the base room of the 3rd power pyramids chemical room.
It appears the babies 8 year old brother left him alone there hoping he could play with friends and get the baby on his way back without his mother becoming the wizer. Apparently his mother asked him to watch the baby while she used the bathroom."
Another man spoke, "What a mess we are in! Children today?! They are so unreliable!"
The first man moved to the side of the picture, "It appears that the baby pulled on a saline hose line until one came unplugged. The entire plant will be down until we can get enough vacuum bots to siphon out the Sea Water. If it had not been for the water flood alarm the baby could have drown.
The other man spoke, "He's fine. But his brother is going to be relocated to duty in the prison compound to pay off the debt for all the costs concerned."
The first man peering up, "Hey! Wait a minute! The live sky cam was running on a back up Jar battery. The whole city knows about this!"
*****End of transmission*****
That's correct folks the Ancient Pyramids were jumbo power plant's. One of the founding Fathers of modern technology confirmed we have no such device like that found by Namu.
Namu tried to change the subject. He started talking about a necessary prolonged investigation, "We have to do more studies!"
Before he could walk out of the Public News Domain area our news members are allowed to do their own investigating. A news jerk grabbed the device and ran to the safe zone. Namu threw up his hands in frustration.
He clearly grumbled words to the fact that with this information he is absolutely positive the power readings coming from Boss Niana Houdins pyramid are likely a source of raw energy. He hopes, once the electronic tablet is returned to his team of scientists, that the electronic tablet he found will tell us how to use the power eminating from the publicly owned pyramid in Boss Niana Houdins, Country.
The e dia en dia, ah drat...
***** That all Folks! *****
That's the Eleven-o-clock news. Tune in the morning at Nine-o-clock for the News for the Future.
Goodnight Folks. Stay comfortable!

• 2 weeks later...

*I Like* when we get a few days above freezing in the winter

so some of the snow can melt.

*I Like* how my lower driveway is now a skating ( hockey ) rink.

*I Like* being outside even in the winter.

*I Like* keeping this thread from getting lost in the archives

*I Like* some of the older games when they were more about game play rather than graphics

*Like* roasted seaweed....