You know what i like?

Tamujiin

I like it when people are themselves

I like to imagine the private messages that might pass between the two members of this thread that seem to have a subtle yet detectable liking for one another

I like movies, went to see Hancock this past weekend and it kicked ASS! Nothing more endearing than a drunken superhero. JK ;D

Seriously though it was bad to the bone.

I like that Worm think a certain 2 members are "subtle", and that they "like" each other. Makes me laugh.

I personally don't enjoy thinking about said messages, mostly because one of the senders is a creepy old man. Though I do like that they feel free to send us tiny little snippets.

I like that Worm think a certain 2 members are "subtle", and that they "like" each other. Makes me laugh.

I personally don't enjoy thinking about said messages, mostly because one of the senders is a creepy old man. Though I do like that they feel free to send us tiny little snippets.

Agreed. 'Subtle' and 'like' doesn't describe it quite right.

I like kool-aid.

I like torturing Martin Septim.

I like taking full advantage of the havoc system in a room stuffed full of small objects.

I like that a certain awesome pairing is still the most popular even if it isn't canon.

I like pretending to know Japanese.

I like taking pointless personality quizzes online.

I like clothes shopping.

I like being a ninja. :ninja:

Agreed. 'Subtle' and 'like' doesn't describe it quite right.

*I Like* that Worm has figured out those posting have a double meaning and the hidden message is subtle enough that only the two know *exactly* what is being talked about. :wink:

*I Like* the fact the one poster referred to is not old. ;D

"...they feel free to send us tiny little snippets" ?!

Be glad we can't charge you admission.

I like gift certificates to bookstores.

I like my dogs.

I like that I could be dumb as a box of rocks..or indeed a single rock..and still figure Mos out.

I like gift certificates to bookstores.

I like my dogs.

I like that I could be dumb as a box of rocks..or indeed a single rock..and still figure Mos out.

*I Like* that people aren't as smart as they think....

...heh....figure that one out....

*I Like* that at least LoginToDownload is amused by all this kak.

*I Like* that some people are entitled to their silly opinons.

*I Like* there is no tie in with the above two lines.

I like that i dont like the juxtaposition of 'creepy' and 'old man'... oh...it may not have been me that was being referred to. Bad luck Mos! :whistling:

I like rocks. And sticks. And ginger. And jeep drivers. And even... Russians...with or without bears. Hell...im just a girlfriend: i like everybody!