We're Hiring: UI Designer/Front End Developer Position

Dark0ne

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #53218148.

thebladen wrote: Hello, i don't know for my skills, but i can eat 500g of pasta in one meal !
Do you think you can find someone with this skill ? It's your only luck to find someone like me !

That's what, two servings of lasagna? That's nothing :P

In response to post #53218148. #53285193 is also a reply to the same post.

thebladen wrote: Hello, i don't know for my skills, but i can eat 500g of pasta in one meal !
Do you think you can find someone with this skill ? It's your only luck to find someone like me !
velvetsanity wrote: That's what, two servings of lasagna? That's nothing :P

Somebody once told me I have a talent in playing a left-handed guitar. Which is something because I'm right-handed. Edited by Kapteyn

In response to post #53276258.

Loveblanket wrote: Hopefully the new website will allow users to block other users to avoid stupidity. It should already be a feature.

hopefully it will ban you from using it. people like you are really annoying and should have never been able to sign up to begin with

In response to post #53276258. #53427398 is also a reply to the same post.

Loveblanket wrote: Hopefully the new website will allow users to block other users to avoid stupidity. It should already be a feature.
Undeadfreak wrote: hopefully it will ban you from using it. people like you are really annoying and should have never been able to sign up to begin with

And you just proved his point with your idiotic comment. Anyway, the current website allows that as long as the user to ban commented on your mods. Otherwise use the ignore function.

The switch to electron is a good choice in my opinion. Especially if the app is UI heavy. C# was a good choice once upon a time. But, in my opinion, which is worth about an 1/8th of a cent, C# is just behind the times and while it was useful, there are just many factors to an app these days and C# just isn't worth using. Which is another reason we started using it for Etcher.

Anyway, best of luck Tannin42 & the team! Can't wait to see where this goes.