New Nexus Mods design launched

Dark0ne

In response to post #54733298. #54735548 is also a reply to the same post.

Rex7Dragon95 wrote: pardon my french but it seems like theres a lot of bitchy people that have came out of the wood works, you guys need to chill out, this isn't even the finished lay out, it's just a test for feed back instead of saying "don't change to the new one", why don't you tell them why you don't like it and what they should fix to make it better.

i'm going to say this i love the new tabs at the top of the page so much more info then before and love the new tracking center much easier to track the mods i fallow but i don't like all this empty space as some people have said it would be cool if you could be able to minimize sections of the page like

More mods
Media
News & Updates
or at-lest be able to hied them
skepticck wrote: I don't see anyone insulting you so why do you feel the need to insult other people just because they may have a different opinion than yours?
Contrary to what you seem to think your opinion is just that, no more or less important than anyone else's.

You like the new design then good for you, i like parts of it too but contrary to you i don't feel that i my opinion is all that matters or that i should calling names to anyone who dares not share it.

Here's a word for you "Egotism", look it up.

how am i insulting other people?, i'm not even insulting any one.
if you think bitchy people is a insult then you really don't know what an insult is.
and your missing the point of what i said

"instead of saying "don't change to the new one", why don't you tell them why you don't like it and what they should fix to make it better."

I'm trying to encourage feedback instead of people just saying i don't like it and not tell why they don't like it.

as for Egotism i'm far from that and i find that more of an insult if any thing :/

Edited by Rex7Dragon95

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was this problem resolved for a new site layout? It was bugging me for a long time, because PayPal page for my native language doesn't provide a language switch and I really don't want to focus on donations in comments section, much less on the description page. Not to mention that donation talks are forbidden by the rules.

Edited by wghost81

Nice work on the site guys, I'm still getting used to the icons being so much larger but I think the change is for the best.

Keep up the Great Work, Creation Club don't stand a chance ;p

In response to post #54733298. #54735548, #54736033 are all replies on the same post.

Rex7Dragon95 wrote: pardon my french but it seems like theres a lot of bitchy people that have came out of the wood works, you guys need to chill out, this isn't even the finished lay out, it's just a test for feed back instead of saying "don't change to the new one", why don't you tell them why you don't like it and what they should fix to make it better.

i'm going to say this i love the new tabs at the top of the page so much more info then before and love the new tracking center much easier to track the mods i fallow but i don't like all this empty space as some people have said it would be cool if you could be able to minimize sections of the page like

More mods
Media
News & Updates
skepticck wrote: I don't see anyone insulting you so why do you feel the need to insult other people just because they may have a different opinion than yours?
Contrary to what you seem to think your opinion is just that, no more or less important than anyone else's.

You like the new design then good for you, i like parts of it too but contrary to you i don't feel that i my opinion is all that matters or that i should calling names to anyone who dares not share it.

Rex7Dragon95 wrote:

More mods
Media
News & Updates

if you think bitchy people is a insult then you really don't know what an insult is.

"instead of saying "don't change to the new one", why don't you tell them why you don't like it and what they should fix to make it better."

I'm trying to encourage feedback instead of people just saying i don't like it and not tell why they don't like it.

as for Egotism i'm far from that and i find that more of an insult if any thing :/

"how am i insulting other people?"

"seems like theres a lot of bitchy people"

Basically everyone that disagrees with the new website look is "bitchy". I think you need to shut it and sit down.

In response to post #54733298. #54735548, #54736033, #54739363 are all replies on the same post.

More mods
Media
News & Updates

Rex7Dragon95 wrote:

More mods
Media
News & Updates

Ethreon wrote: "how am i insulting other people?"

"seems like theres a lot of bitchy people"

Basically everyone that disagrees with the new website look is "bitchy". I think you need to shut it and sit down.

This is a large change for many of us fans, Rex7Dragon95.

The process has been very "undemocratic".

The design as we see it today is not new, neither as a graphic design or as a web design, and we accuse the creators for being ignorant.

What you see know is what we are critizising.

Why is Jokerine "leaving the premises?

She has been the most colorful designer on this site for many years - delivering top designs all the way.

There are many more questions to ask and I will not ask them here in the open.

Edited by fredlaus

to Dark0ne

Please forgive me for a dumb question :)

Think it's was, but I'm too slow and maybe something miss from my attention :D

I correct understand it, that's are You planning completely remove old style layout? Without any options "change skin" or something like it.

And the will have only one modern style.

Else, about skin of forum.

Is the forum`s skin will change too? Or only site style will be changed? ))

Thanks!

I can understand wanting to cater more to mobile users, but i dont like the new design.

Everything has been bloated up so much it takes me twice the time to get where i want to be.

It's exactly like you say in your own post, dont fix something that ain't broken, saying this shows to me that you yourself realize this as well.

If you wanted a better experience on mobile you could have just changed the mobile version only, and kept the desktop one.

Not sure if this choice was made just to keep the team occupied, because of boredom or the simple misguided belief that overhauling the whole site would be the best way forward.

Still I wish you all the best on this project, i'll keep using the site, regardless of the design :)