Redesign Launch - Stage 2 in progress

Dark0ne

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #55253573.

KIT2142 wrote: The new design is atrocious. Absolute mess, it's impossible to do anything.
Don't fix something if it's not broken, the old one looked and worked just fine

Sadly this new layout is going to be forced down everyones throat weather you like it or not because change.

Honestly I don't like the new look that much, but I will have to get used to it sooner or later, the same it was with W8 and W10 UI lol

I would love to see some pool to see how many people like it... But we have democracy so it would probably never happen? Lol

Edited by Luke1987

In response to post #55253573. #55255758 is also a reply to the same post.

KIT2142 wrote: The new design is atrocious. Absolute mess, it's impossible to do anything.
Don't fix something if it's not broken, the old one looked and worked just fine
blackninja50 wrote: Sadly this new layout is going to be forced down everyones throat weather you like it or not because change.

I find it funny how most people are using it just fine for everything but you say its impossible to do anything. Welcome to change. a much needed change btw. It works fine. Tbh i think it has less issue than the old layout.

I know in the grand scheme of things my 2 cents may not matter but I thought the old layout was much better. One thing I will miss is the fact that downloads will be listed in Megabytes instead of KBs. My internet is just crap and when I download files I have to compare that the download sizes are correct. Maybe I am wrong but I'm thinking with Megabytes you guys will be rounding to the nearests tens or whatever, also since I am not a computer expert I will have to use a MB to KB calculator to double check my download sizes.

PS. I know I am not a premium member yet and would like to thank you for all of the hard work you have put into this site.

Hi there

thx a lot for the effort.

I am all for new things, I guess it's a matter of time until we all get to the new design.

One issue however:

I personnaly don't like using the clearType options in windows (in fact I absolutely hate cleartype, and the blurry typo), so the default font for the site is quite ugly right now for me.

I am not sure if I can do something on my end to fix this.

In response to post #55255308.

schnubbel76 wrote: I hate the new design. Since the nexusmods still is the best site for mods to me, i will stuck with you, but when the old design is shut down and only the new site is available, well.... i will stuck with you, but i will hate you forever at the same time for making me use the new design and i will hate myself for using it and not leaving nexus and i will hate everything from then on.
I hate the new design so much and i hate you for creating it.
I hate you.

Is there really a need to be so agressive towards what is ultimately not that important ?

In response to post #55255308. #55256923 is also a reply to the same post.

schnubbel76 wrote: I hate the new design. Since the nexusmods still is the best site for mods to me, i will stuck with you, but when the old design is shut down and only the new site is available, well.... i will stuck with you, but i will hate you forever at the same time for making me use the new design and i will hate myself for using it and not leaving nexus and i will hate everything from then on.
I hate you.
CreeperLava wrote: Is there really a need to be so agressive towards what is ultimately not that important ?

i guess you need a day sleep before posting.

In response to post #55255308. #55256923, #55257018 are all replies on the same post.

I hate you.
CreeperLava wrote: Is there really a need to be so agressive towards what is ultimately not that important ?
r0ck7y wrote: i guess you need a day sleep before posting.

So much hate for something so mundane.