Shezarrine: The Fate of Tamriel (Spoiler thread)

anbeegod

Hi beastinair! When his disposition is high enough there is a part in which you can ask him if he wants to know more about you. After completing this dialogue you can start flirting with him. Then he will ask you to go to Whiterun. It is not neccessary to complete the first or second main quests of Shezarrine to reach this part. To raise his aproval faster you can give him gifts. He will also give you gifts.

Hey thanks!! How can you give him a gift and what counts as a gift?

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Open City users, please try to use these console command

coc whiterunorigin

prid 1c1a2

moveto 14

Magical and alchemical items, books, ore/ingot, jewelry.

Hey, I appear to be...stuck in the magicka meeting place. I believe I've talked all I could to Ingvi and Onmund aside from giving Onmund the staff of magnus. Do I -NEED- to give him the staff for this scene to progress? I've a mod that actually makes the staff of magnus pretty awesome, and I actually want to keep it. ><

-EDIT-

Hmm..I went ahead and gave him the staff, but he seems to be stuck force-greeting me everytime I walk around. There's nothing more to talk to Ingvi about,(I avoided the quiet time dialogue though) and practically everything to Onmund...ehmm...what do I do now?

Edited by Guraka22

Hey, I appear to be...stuck in the magicka meeting place. I believe I've talked all I could to Ingvi and Onmund aside from giving Onmund the staff of magnus. Do I -NEED- to give him the staff for this scene to progress? I've a mod that actually makes the staff of magnus pretty awesome, and I actually want to keep it. ><

-EDIT-

Hmm..I went ahead and gave him the staff, but he seems to be stuck force-greeting me everytime I walk around. There's nothing more to talk to Ingvi about,(I avoided the quiet time dialogue though) and practically everything to Onmund...ehmm...what do I do now?

I got that problem before. For me, reloading the save before the fight fixed it for me. To progress, I believe you have to give Onmund the staff and I think he does give it back to you (it's been a while since I did that part so I don't remember...)

coc whiterunorigin

prid 1c1a2

moveto 14

How do you give him gift exactly? By trading stuff? by putting stuff in the dimensional storage or is there another way? 'Cause he doesn't say thank you or anything, and there isn't the "Onmund Likes you a bit more" pop-up coming up so I can't really tell if it works.

Hi beastinair! When his disposition is high enough there is a part in which you can ask him if he wants to know more about you. After completing this dialogue you can start flirting with him. Then he will ask you to go to Whiterun. It is not neccessary to complete the first or second main quests of Shezarrine to reach this part. To raise his aproval faster you can give him gifts. He will also give you gifts.

When you talk to him choose the option 'Onmund, I have a gift for you' (or something like that) and then your inventory is going to open, choose the gift you want to give him from your inventory and that's all :cool:. Look at the top left part of your screen, it must say something like 'Onmund thinks he is closer to you' after giving him the gift. I use 'A Matter of Time' so at first I didn't see that so pay attention if you are using something like that :yes:. The option to give him a gift appears after some hours in game, I haven't really paid attention how many, let's just say 72 hours (remember this is an example). So every 72 hours in game the option is going to appear. Just talk to him and select the option every time it appears.

If the option to give him a gift doesn't show up there must be something wrong.

Hope you understand me. English is not my native language.

Edited by Dixanan

coc whiterunorigin

prid 1c1a2

moveto 14

How do you give him gift exactly? By trading stuff? by putting stuff in the dimensional storage or is there another way? 'Cause he doesn't say thank you or anything, and there isn't the "Onmund Likes you a bit more" pop-up coming up so I can't really tell if it works.

-EDIT-

I got that problem before. For me, reloading the save before the fight fixed it for me. To progress, I believe you have to give Onmund the staff and I think he does give it back to you (it's been a while since I did that part so I don't remember...)

What superfi24 told you worked for me, too. Other thing that also worked for me was saving in the Meeting Place after talking to the siblings and then exiting the game. When I started the game again the quest continued without problems.

I DIDN'T give him the Staff of Magnus.

You don't have to give the Staff of Magnus to him. By design, this only allows him to use a much-stronger-than-vanilla version of Staff of Magnus and does nothing more story-wise for the time being.

When you talk to him choose the option 'Onmund, I have a gift for you' (or something like that) and then your inventory is going to open, choose the gift you want to give him from your inventory and that's all :cool:. Look at the top left part of your screen, it must say something like 'Onmund thinks he is closer to you' after giving him the gift. I use 'A Matter of Time' so at first I didn't see that so pay attention if you are using something like that :yes:. The option to give him a gift appears after some hours in game, I haven't really paid attention how many, let's just say 72 hours (remember this is an example). So every 72 hours in game the option is going to appear. Just talk to him and select the option every time it appears.

If the option to give him a gift doesn't show up there must be something wrong.

Hope you understand me. English is not my native language.

I've had this mod for a while and I never had this dialog option... I do have the most recent update and I never changed my relationship with him via another mod, so he shouldn't be broken, I hope. There's also the mod itself that isn't overwritten by anything and I did tried parting ways with him and ask him to follow me again, and nothing changed. I hope I won't have to restart my game to fix this...

On another note, I do feel like my relationship with Onmund did change: when I talk to him, he often asks if I have anything sweet to say, and he did say something suggestive when I talked to him naked once. But truly, I don't know if all this means anything 'cause in the end I feel like I haven't progressed at all whit him.