Trump

TheMastersSon

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry all ... I decided to revive this dead thread ... because I have reached the point that I cannot stand what ideas are represented in the democrat end of the pool. Not just from politicians ... but what is represented in commercials. Or is that really how the world is ?

Which is kinda like ... buying assault weapons at any 7 11 to do mass shootings any ole place. Aint enuff ... so maybe Ill start a love affair with KIM ... me luvy his missle :nuke: :wub:

Sorry all ... I decided to revive this dead thread ... because I have reached the point that I cannot stand what ideas are represented in the democrat end of the pool. Not just from politicians ... but what is represented in commercials. Or is that really how the world is ?

Which is kinda like ... buying assault weapons at any 7 11 to do mass shootings any ole place. Aint enuff ... so maybe Ill start a love affair with KIM ... me luvy his missle :nuke: :wub:

That is what the libs would like you to think the world really is. Hollywood is helping them forward those views. I vehemently disagree with most of what the dems are running on of late. They have moved so far to the left, I am waiting for them to fall off the edge.

That is what the libs would like you to think the world really is. Hollywood is helping them forward those views. I vehemently disagree with most of what the dems are running on of late. They have moved so far to the left, I am waiting for them to fall off the edge.

Sorry you can't call them libs anymore. Because the meaning of the word "Liberal" no longer applies to any part therein . Well maybe it applies to salivating ?

New thread Idea ... how to connect the word Liberal with Democrat .

Err maybe even a new game show , called "Kill em with Sarcasm"

Cuz the world doesn't deserve any better :sick:

Actually the Right has moved so far to the Right, that the Dems are Centrists now.

Actually the Right has moved so far to the Right, that the Dems are Centrists now.

LOL Centrist ? That's a funny word .

I'm just sick of all the attacks on the trans community due to how extremely anti-LGBTQ+ the far right are...

Trumps an idiot, and Pence is a lunatic.

I plan to vote for Bernie Sanders in the 2020 elections, though I can only hope others do too.

The left have moved so far to the left, that I am waiting for them to fall off the edge. And yes, the right HAS moved further right.... That space in the middle has expanded dramatically, and has become a no-mans land. Neither side can give even the slightest appearance of cooperating with the other side, else they are crucified by their own party. It was an issue before, but, REALLY became an issue when Obama took office. The right REALLY didn't want him to succeed. Now, we have trump, and the Left REALLY doesn't want him to succeed...... Politics has become more about obstructionism, than about doing the business of the country. We need to vote them ALL out, and start fresh.

I'm just sick of all the attacks on the trans community due to how extremely anti-LGBTQ+ the far right are...

Trumps an idiot, and Pence is a lunatic.

I plan to vote for Bernie Sanders in the 2020 elections, though I can only hope others do too.

That assumes that Bernie makes it that long. Of course, he is running on pipe dreams... Open borders, green new deal, single payer health care...... Too many folks have some pretty severe objections to a lot of his positions, so, I expect another republican victory in 2020, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if the dems lose the house.

The left have moved so far to the left, that I am waiting for them to fall off the edge. And yes, the right HAS moved further right.... That space in the middle has expanded dramatically, and has become a no-mans land. Neither side can give even the slightest appearance of cooperating with the other side, else they are crucified by their own party. It was an issue before, but, REALLY became an issue when Obama took office. The right REALLY didn't want him to succeed. Now, we have trump, and the Left REALLY doesn't want him to succeed...... Politics has become more about obstructionism, than about doing the business of the country. We need to vote them ALL out, and start fresh.

Actually the Right has moved so far to the right, that the KKK and Nazis are embracing the party.

Actually the Right has moved so far to the right, that the KKK and Nazis are embracing the party.

I just know if Pence became president then we'd end up with a damned american equivalent of the holocaust... I REALLY DON'T want that to happen, but the best I can do is hope Pence NEVER becomes president.

It's saddening to see just how low the USA has gone... It's a big reason why I really don't like living in this country at all.