Trump

TheMastersSon

414285-1605574059.jpg

nice try, you just forgot to to mount "ejection" instead of "election" :wink:

if you release fake be consequent and do it within your trump controlled fake media bubble :smile: i'm sure people will still celebrate you there.

the best of all: your post does not matter and trump does not matter! his fairy tails and who is the next he has fired in his administration does not matter.

in a few weeks trump will be again the mediocre businessman and entertainer with his severe personality disorder problem.

Edited by xrayy

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

414285-1605574059.jpg

if you release fake be consequent and do it within your trump controlled fake media bubble :smile: i'm sure people will celebrate you there.

the best of all: your post does not matter and trump does not matter! his fairy tails and who is the next he has fired in his administration does not matter.

in a few weeks trump will be again the mediocre businessman and entertainer with his severe personality disorder problem.

Trump is still alive and among the republicans who won their official status. They outnumber the democrats and wield more voting power this time around. So what if Trump is not the president for the country. With what he has learned he is wiser and he is in a better position to give support and still hold council with the Republican Majority. Don't look now but I think you mean to say, Biden is in it up to his eyeballs and TheWashingtonpost agrees he has strengths and his methods are going to be put to the test. And that's for sure!

yes, you are right. trump still has the power to influence reps. in my opinion he is a burden for the reps. reps will somehow have to decide if they want to be ruled by trump. but i don`t know if the grown trump dependency is reversible.

i think biden is closer (not close) to the reps than many reps admit - but not close to trump. we will see. the good thing is that both sides monitor each other and hopefully find a way to work together instead of blocking each other. if they shrink the influence of extreme left and right wing content this may work.

i hope both sides do it without spreading fake information and permanent falsehoods like trump did (and still doing) with his media in the last four years.

414285-1605574059.jpg

if you release fake be consequent and do it within your trump controlled fake media bubble :smile: i'm sure people will still celebrate you there.

Hey genius - that's an actual Trump tweet. Of course, you wouldn't know that because checking the veracity of the claims you make before you post them is clearly too difficult for you.

Not ruled by Trump, Trump will be counted as a decision maker, as they are. If he retains any power it will be his own health he sacrifices and his doctors will be feeding him pills so he can keep it up; for what he deems is the good for all.

Maybe he can get someone... A fitness trainer to help him stay fit and live longer. A Yogi, maybe the Dalai Lama. I think I just made the 14th Dalai Lama laugh. That's joke, youngster!

Hey genius - that's an actual Trump tweet. Of course, you wouldn't know that because checking the veracity of the claims you make before you post them is clearly too difficult for you.

it was a joke, sorry for disturbing you in your trump universe capsule. but as i said: the tweet doesn't matter, my joke doesn't matter and trump doesn't matter. he just can make things even worse. :wink:

it was a joke, sorry for disturbing you in your trump universe capsule. but as i said: the tweet doesn't matter, my joke doesn't matter and trump doesn't matter. he just can make things even worse. :wink:

Then use an emoticon. You've posted more in this thread than I have so if anyone's in a Trump capsule it's you.

all right - i'm in this trump debate thread capsule with you :smile: and some others - the only reason i'm here is that i discovered a special species of people who live in a weird parallel trump media, breitbart, qanon universe and they believe the news in this universe are serious and no fake. this universe works without science and the people in it support one man with severe personality issues as their leader. it is fascinating and somehow scary to study this universe.

all right - i'm in this trump debate thread capsule with you :smile: and some others - the only reason i'm here is that i discovered a special species of people who live in a weird parallel trump media, breitbart, qanon universe and they believe the news in this universe are serious and no fake. this universe works without science and the people in it support one man with severe personality issues as their leader. it is fascinating and somehow scary to study this universe.

Given it's well known that humans suffer from cognitive biases and people have always been attracted to personality cults the fact that these 'special' people exist shouldn't surprise anyone.

Edited by gnarly1

it is not wrong what you say but you miss the main point as some others here. we are not talking about some people who ever they are or a desoriented grandfather we talk about the leader of a nation who ignores basic responsibilities. and that is what all of the trumpists in this debate ignore and try to play down or to excuse.

it is just rediculous and superficial to act this way and it shows a severe lack of empathy and responsibility to argue that way. in best case you are just heavily misguided by fake news trumpist media. to heal that just watch all kind of media and compare what's trustworthy and what is fake! if you and many trumpists would do i assure you that this will change things for many trumpists.