Words Of Wisdom!

niphilim222

Its Mardi Gras ... nearly

My apologies if I upset you when I was posting in any other thread, be an educated fellow and send a PM to me "the offender" so I realize how I tenderized your mind. Tell me you want no part of some of my chicanery. Explain your reason a little better and I might actually stop doing what it is if I find I actually meant to offend you.

Sophisticated or not I like to pretend. ;wink; Game Website, ;wink; Forum Games... ;wink;

Offended !?! but now I am offended for you thinking I was offended , when clearly you were the offended one o_O ??? But now you are probably offended for me thinking you were the offended one.

And then I would be offended for failing to offend the offender , since you would be suggesting my offending prowess is weak sauce :sick:

But then of course my suggesting that I may have intended to offend could be construed as offensive.

Where as your suggestion that we should offend each other in a PM ............well .........just doesn't sound like as much fun as this :laugh:

But anyways , enough of my offensive blather .

What does saying It's Mardi Gras ( nearly ) ... have anything to do with sophistication ?

Because the weeks of parades is called Carnival , and the last day is called Mardi Gras ...

At least I've been told that by someone who was pointing out my unsophistication on calling the whole celebration Mardi Gras . And then of course Mardi Gras day is when the Krewe of Rex rolls .

And they have their whole courtly celebration an all. And definitely putting on airs of sophistication. :psyduck: :dance: :hurr: :dance: :teehee: :turned: :whistling: :armscrossed:

• 3 weeks later...

Fitting in with a circle isn't all it's cracked up to be ... unless it's egg shaped :happy:

If you're making an omelet that could be true. The Earth is not round it's egg shaped. I hope it isn't an egg; or we're all going to be a bunch of Spaced out people. Really, with no oxygen, in outer Space, spaced out! :nuke:

Omlets are more than eggs ... 50%ish

And I would have guessed you know more about this space thing your talking about than most people ?

Not that that is a bad thing ... but is it better to be spacey or spaced out in your opinion ?