How many of us are going to stay on...

Deleted57218227User

yea i am literally waiting for Cyberpunk 2077 (watched the 48 minute gameplay, and i am very impressed to say the least), and Rage 2

there have been no games i have been excited for in the past few years, but Cyberpunk is finally the game i have been waiting for

as for Fallout 76, MMOs do not interest me in the slighest, and i cannot even imagine Fallout 76 to be on the levels of Elder Scrolls Online (which was my first and last MMO, i did enjoy it for a while, but it is broken beyond repair for me, and that is from bethesda's parent company, i cannot imagine fallout 76 to be of higher quality, both content wise, and quality control.)

Edited by Guest

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

76 is made entirely by BGS, so it's gonna be a bug fest for sure.

It will be interesting to see if Arthmoor and his Unofficial Patch team become part of the Creation Club in order for players to be able to purchase needed bug fixes.

I will stay with the Bethesda single player games as long as possible. Nexus mods have so far extended the shelf life of Bethesda games well past their expiration date. That will not be the case with Fallout 76.

Can't shake the cynical premonition F76 will go the way of the Dodo, T Rex, the typewriter maintenance man, and that #EpicFailure of an RPG called KCD.

Giving F76 some 2-3 weeks post game release before reality finally bites the fan base. When the newly minted F76 griefer troll fan boys realize the anorexic PvP game mechanic isn't going to cut it. Or that Howard and his team made F76 too soft core and restrictive vs the violent/hardcore and unrestrained competitive gankfest they're so used to in likes CoD, BF, Ark and GTAO. And/or become bored with playing it within a week of release the way GTAO fan boys have ADHD.

That's when the new Fallout fan boys will begin to desert the franchise in droves. Especially the pro PvP gankers with 2 months or younger new accounts over at Bethesda.net. And when they do, F76 will tank in gamer popularity. Just like how KCD swan dived from the top 10 of Steam's top 100 game ranking list into utter oblivion after 5-6 weeks of release.

Not going to lie. IDGAF about F76 as an independent spin off of the Fallout franchise. So BGS can retain its focus and priorities on it's 2 premiere flagship franchises and its latest new comer Starfield.

Nothing would give me greater pleasure watching F76 crash and burn in a swift downward spiral after launch day. Just like KCD.

Because I'm 100% pure, iodized

http://i63.tinypic.com/307re35.jpg

Edited by AlarictheVisgoth

Never played any online game ... never and this is not going to be my first time.

If FO76 is going to be good or not, it does not matter to me at all because I do have a very defined personality and it does not matter how excellent that game will be or how many are going to play it, I won't.

Bethesda have lost its customer base since they decided not to continue developing the Elder Scrolls and Fallout offline. They could not withstand the fact that those two games were enhanced by the community, by modders much better the ones they have and if they would have played this intelligently, they would have created at this point, another Elder Scrolls and Fallout for the offline base customers which are by the way, the majority in the entire globe.

Going with an online game and ignoring their offline customer base, is IMHO, a terrible mistake. Beside that I do not expect that game to be as good as they have said it, beside that game will be full of bugs, I do not think they will have a successful experience as they did with their off-line games. So, what was the point to go in that direction when you had already your fan base created and ready to pull their wallet to buy another offline game or at least more DLC's for Skyrim and Fallout 4 ?

I do not know that but in my limited vision perhaps, I do not see that was a wise decision. Somebody said once : it is better to have one bird in your hand than to try to shoot a hundred birds flying !! They are mentally bugged !

Never played any online game ... never and this is not going to be my first time.

Don't worry, you're not missing out on anything.

Edit: Ok well, you may have missed out on how fun and engaging these games were back when online games first took off.. but things have changed in the last 15 years. Social interaction in online games is a bit hostile now, and only worth playing if you got friends to play with it(aka people you know).

Edited by Rasikko

The monthly cc updates killed fallout 4 for me. Haven't played it in months. Got sick of having to roll back an exe every time they pulled that bs. And with some mods updating quickly, while other took a while, I just lost interest.

No intention of buying 76. They're just going to saturate it with more crappy microtransactions. Not to mention my lack of interest in a multiplayer fallout experience. I want no part in it. If they do the same to future fallout/elder scrolls games, I won't buy those either.

Plenty of awesome games out there. And only so much cash. I want to support devs that aren't dbags.

I'm not going to lie, I'll likely check FO76 out. Whether I stick or not depends. The idea of an even larger world is enticing. OTOH, the previous FO3 / FONV / FO4 can be highly customized to player tastes due to the mod community, and your content is not necessarily restricted purely by what Bethesda puts out, which is what FO76 is going to be.

It makes me wonder what Bethesda has in mind with FO5. Because an Elder Scrolls title is down the line also.

I'll stay with FO4 till FO5. I have a lot of fun with modding. Creating mods and finding new mods created by others. I really enjoy my modded gameplay and specially the world & atmosphere of the game. It's really beautiful.

I don't want to play an online game, where other people disturb that. If i want to play a survival game, i go for Arma3 Exile, Scum.

Yes, I love to play online survival games, but not fallout. I'm a DayZ veteran and spend thousands of hours there.

The Fallout and Elder Scrolls Series are supposed to be >my< world. Where i can do whatever i want to do.

Often, i come to places where I've been quite a lot and then i take a moment and look at the world around me. It can be sometimes so gorgeous.

Then you play fallout 76, have the same moment and in the next second, you get shot in the head by player LoLYouDieD69... yeah... no....

And their server capacity is 24 players I guess? I think i read something like that. If you have ever played such a game, this is way too low.