[LE] Rochebere- A brand new city- Coming Soon

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn I'm excited I'm going nuts with anticipation of this mod....keep it up and can't wait.

Glad you're looking forward to Rochebere, hopefully I can deliver on your anticipation!

I completely understand not having the time. I to am in collage tue-Thursday but the other days are taken up by studying and practice. Focus on collage it is more important.

Yeah, it's a bit of a bummer to be honest. I'm literally busy 7 days a week, but I still want to work on the mod as much as I did during the Summer!

To be honest i cant hold myself for waiting. I'll start playing Skyrim again from January 2014, hope this will be released by that time :smile:

I can't make any promises on release date due to my busy schedule, but they say that time away makes the heart grow fonder... So hey, you might enjoy my mod more if you've not played Skyrim in ages! :P

Wow! I can't wait! I've always wanted a mod to add a new city, and wherever I look, I can't find one. I'm really excited for this to be released so I can add it to my game. Good luck, jarl!

I'm glad this is the kind of thing you've been looking for! If you're looking for similar mods, then I could be a nice-guy and make a shout out to Luftahraan, which is a city mod in development by Archon Entertainment. Thanks for commenting!

Can't wait for it. I just played your Syerscote a few days ago. :D

Excellent! It's good to hear people are still discovering my older work, and thus finding out about Rochebere. Thanks! :D

I too found your Syerscote mod on nexus and there I saw your link there. And dang it looks nice! Got a feeling I'll probably be done playing "this round" before your mod comes out, but that's not a bad thing. Means that there will be some fresh new content once I start playing again next time in the future.

In short: looking forward to this mod.

Could you give a percentage for how much you have finished in city creation, main quests, voice acting, side quests ect.

And can you make updates on what you are working on like you did in the beginning of the forum

Just so we can feel like progress is being made

Edited by MyThumb

The stacked look (First layer smallest, wider as building's layers rise) does not appeal to me in threes like that.

But two layers like that on say, an Inn or large house would look very medieval, as you are trying to accomplish.

Other than that,

http://rlv.zcache.com/me_gusta_face_text_postcards-r1225431a0fc84718ae35bab1bc2e47c9_vgbaq_8byvr_512.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Could you give a percentage for how much you have finished in city creation, main quests, voice acting, side quests ect.

And can you make updates on what you are working on like you did in the beginning of the forum

Just so we can feel like progress is being made

He's probaly alot busier then he was in the begining. In the forum he talks about about how busy hes going to get.