Respect censorship or to not respect censorship?

pricelessppp

Technically, sex with a minor is still illegal, the judge simply has the option of whether to put the guy on the sex offender registry, or not. Sex with a minor is still considered a crime, I am not sure what criteria they use to decide whether it's a misdemeanor, or felony charge though......

All the law is really doing is expanding what KIND of sex leaves the judge this particular choice. Used to be anal, or oral sex, would automatically have you on the registry, but, vaginal wouldn't necessarily require it.

This is also the same Liberal Mecca to pass a bill to say it's not illegal to knowingly infect someone with HIV.

I never figured california to be a 'good' example of what society should be in any event. They don't call it "the land of fruits and nuts" for nothing...... Some of their policies are just mind-boggling..... Probably a significant contributor to the number of folks leaving the state.......

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is also the same Liberal Mecca to pass a bill to say it's not illegal to knowingly infect someone with HIV.

You mean reduce the classification from a felony to a misdemeanour? So technically it is still illegal.

If you're trying to find stuff on which to skewer liberals/the regressive left, there's so much low hanging fruit out there to use that it's quite unnecessary to just make sh*t up.

Before this thread goes completely down the drain, let's everyone take a look at the first and sixth word in the thread title and apply that towards everyone partaking in this thread, okay?

Thanks.

Before this thread goes completely down the drain, let's everyone take a look at the first and sixth word in the thread title and apply that towards everyone partaking in this thread, okay?

Thanks.

Agreed. My apologies for my own part in leading the debate astray.

My intention wasn't to change this into a debate into the morals of certain behaviour, but rather to point out that sometimes "censorship" isn't always a bad thing. While I do advocate for freedom of speech, as has been pointed out by myself an others, when certain content can be unequivocally shown to incite violence or degenerate behaviour. It should at the least be restricted, if not outright banned.

Thanks.

LOL ... Zaldiir are you channeling some sort of "inner Striker". Perhaps I'm not the master in my own domain afterall.