Illusion of freedom

Mudran

Travels? What? I haven't left my property in over a week. My boss doesn't want me at work. (I'm old, and my health ain't the best in any event.) The only scenery I see is how tall my grass is getting, and it's to cold to mow it. We had ONE nice day in the last couple weeks...... I want MORE. :)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:happy:

I paused at the garbage can and took in the view of the neighbors yards, the river south of the alley, and looked up at the trees to watch the birds. Saw some squirrels running around. 3 cats were languishing around in the back 200 square feet of the yard. Two neighbors dogs seem to be missing.

One dog was out in another yard East of my front 35 x 50 feet of lawn and was out all day. I wondered if their owners were just being a bit too concerned and didn't want to get any Sun or fresh air. All us people of Montana that can read or understand what is being said by those who can speak have been ordered to stage our own personal quarantine. I've always been doing that without calling it a quarantine!

I make it a routine to go get fresh edibles after 7 to 10 days just like I always do. I return to the house and have enough days go by if I have the virus I will stay in and call for the EHV: Emergency Hospital Vehicle. Known as an Ambulance for short.

In the time it takes for me to use the fruits and vegetable supplies I would know if any of the young, anyone younger or older than 60 years to 70 year olds shared any illness with me. So the government order applied rules I have long lived by? Hm?

Just imagine that, that the government finally figured out how I get by!

:laugh:

Travels? What? I haven't left my property in over a week. My boss doesn't want me at work. (I'm old, and my health ain't the best in any event.) The only scenery I see is how tall my grass is getting, and it's to cold to mow it. We had ONE nice day in the last couple weeks...... I want MORE. :smile:

Hey I'm a few hours drive NE of you ... that means that you got that nice weather before I did. I kinda' wondered about how it didn't seem quite as nice as was portrayed by the "Weather Lies from the Weather Guys" but now I'm startin' to think on it in a different direction.

Did you use up more than your fair share of the nice while it was strollin' by?

Looking on the bright side ... it was One Nice Day in a Row!!

I paused at the garbage can and took in the view of the neighbors yards, the river south of the alley, and looked up at the trees to watch the birds. Saw some squirrels running around. 3 cats were languishing around in the back 200 square feet of the yard. Two neighbors dogs seem to be missing.

One dog was out in another yard East of my front 35 x 50 feet of lawn and was out all day. I wondered if their owners were just being a bit too concerned and didn't want to get any Sun or fresh air. All us people of Montana that can read or understand what is being said by those who can speak have been ordered to stage our own personal quarantine. I've always been doing that without calling it a quarantine!

I make it a routine to go get fresh edibles after 7 to 10 days just like I always do. I return to the house and have enough days go by if I have the virus I will stay in and call for the EHV: Emergency Hospital Vehicle. Known as an Ambulance for short.

In the time it takes for me to use the fruits and vegetable supplies I would know if any of the young, anyone younger or older than 60 years to 70 year olds shared any illness with me. So the government order applied rules I have long lived by? Hm?

Maybe they thought you had the right idea, and this was just a convenient time to get everyone living the same lifestyle?

Travels? What? I haven't left my property in over a week. My boss doesn't want me at work. (I'm old, and my health ain't the best in any event.) The only scenery I see is how tall my grass is getting, and it's to cold to mow it. We had ONE nice day in the last couple weeks...... I want MORE. :smile:

Hey I'm a few hours drive NE of you ... that means that you got that nice weather before I did. I kinda' wondered about how it didn't seem quite as nice as was portrayed by the "Weather Lies from the Weather Guys" but now I'm startin' to think on it in a different direction.

Apparently so. We seem to have ran out of nice days..... It was actually trying to SNOW here earlier. I wasn't trying very hard..... but, still and all, snow in mid april? Come on guys... what's that all about?

But, it IS Michigan. So things like 'consistent', and 'predictable' simply don't apply to the weather around here. :D

Maybe they thought you had the right idea, and this was just a convenient time to get everyone living the same lifestyle?

Apparently so. We seem to have ran out of nice days..... It was actually trying to SNOW here earlier. I wasn't trying very hard..... but, still and all, snow in mid april? Come on guys... what's that all about?

But, it IS Michigan. So things like 'consistent', and 'predictable' simply don't apply to the weather around here. :D

I am just as curious about the weather as anyone. Montana had the unruly weather which people used to talk about. If you don't like the weather just wait ten minutes and it will different. Doesn't seem to hold true anymore though.

Hmm with no freedoms with the pandemic is the freedom temporary is a no go.

It's ...

Don''t forget! :mad: What Striker879 wrote! :tongue:

Practice your Illusion magic. :dance: And join the Fun! :teehee:

I don't know Paga ... Illusion just doesn't seem to be cutting it anymore for me. I'm thinking of leveling up Alteration and see if that makes a difference (and if that doesn't do it either then maybe Conjuration ... perhaps a companion or two??).

- Edit - Ya skip Alteration ... I'm going with

. Edited by Striker879