Tutorials WITHOUT "youtoob"

Allannaa

I want to convert UNP armor to UNPB-BBP version but I don't know how. Where can I find tutorial for that?

Kia ora

See Nightasy’s Armor Mod Tutorials he use's UNP bodies all you need to do is use the body type of your choice

But theyer videos's I'm not sure if there any text only version

Kia ora

Where should these links take me?

Making Scripts and Items that Do Things

they seem to all go to the first page and not to a tutroial or the page thyer'er on is the correct?

They're supposed to link to the appropriate tutes in this thread, but since Nexus has seen fit to screw up something that wasn't broken, I'm not sure what the deal is at the moment.

Edit -- Oh my gawwwwd..... Okay when I finally forced the site to open the full editor and made it change from BBS (badbullsh!t code) to true HTML, I discovered that it had made absolute gobbledygook out of links -- for instance, it had the URL tag repeated 11 times in the line that linked to Sjogga's Claws tutorial, with some of the tags in the MIDDLE of words (one was SjoURLgga, for instance, ffs....)

I think I've cleaned it up but if anyone notices broken links, please say so and I'll try to fix them again.

Edited by Allannaa

Is there no good tutorial for creating an exterior cell that can be linked in the first post (I say this assuming any tutorial linked has to have certain qualities to be considered)?

Bio -- I haven't forgotten about your question, and will write and link a tutorial soon.

Kia ora

I believe theres a tutorial on the Dragon mask mount and I have the default game mount setup

but has anybody found the ID's and how to add the new Dragonborn masks to mounts?

I have not been able to find the Staticmoveables for those new masks to reference for mounting, I believe

theres four of them

Edit:

Sorry took the image link out till I find a place that works, seem google plus as broken picasa albums

and people have to be in your circles to see your images

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f78/Kiwi-Hawk/DragonMaskMounts.png

Managed to get an image sorted at photobucket after being forced to watch a useless video

Hey im new to modding and i need some help.

I tried to download the medusa dracul thanatos dragon mod and it says i can forge the armors if i have dwarven and daedric (which i do). I downloaded the mod and installed it but in the game i cannot forge it at the forge.

link here:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31229

The Draku option need Daedric Smihing

What kind of scripting tutorial do you want? It's a pretty broad subject.

Kia ora

are the ring/Claw puzzle doors a script? I have not figured out how to safly make one

I don't think copy paste would be safe and it would give out a claw one is not spose to have

till given quest

Kia ora

I believe theres a tutorial on the Dragon mask mount and I have the default game mount setup

but has anybody found the ID's and how to add the new Dragonborn masks to mounts?

I have not been able to find the Staticmoveables for those new masks to reference for mounting, I believe

theres four of them

Edit:

Sorry took the image link out till I find a place that works, seem google plus as broken picasa albums

There is no designated busts to the Dragonborn masks, atleast not that I am aware of. As such, the Dragon Priest Mask tutorial posted won't work for DB-masks. You could still implement this the same way Dragon Claws Holders are implemented, that is using a static object that is toogled on/off.

are the ring/Claw puzzle doors a script? I have not figured out how to safly make one

I don't think copy paste would be safe and it would give out a claw one is not spose to have

till given quest

Puzzle doors use one of Bethesdas own scripts. It is safe to simply copy from one cell then paste it into another. I assume all you have to do after that is to modify the script properties. Beth usually document everything very well, so it shouldn't be too hard to learn by looking at their stuff. I haven't worked with puzzle doors so I can't help you any further.

Kia ora

theres four of them

Edit:

There is no designated busts to the Dragonborn masks, atleast not that I am aware of. As such, the Dragon Priest Mask tutorial posted won't work for DB-masks. You could still implement this the same way Dragon Claws Holders are implemented, that is using a static object that is toogled on/off.

>

till given quest

Puzzle doors use one of Bethesdas own scripts. It is safe to simply copy from one cell then paste it into another. I assume all you have to do after that is to modify the script properties. Beth usually document everything very well, so it shouldn't be too hard to learn by looking at their stuff. I haven't worked with puzzle doors so I can't help you any further.

Thanks for the reply

I'll have a shot, tho I don't script so it might be a trick