[WIP] The Siege of Firebase Zulu

Guest deleted2159825

This isn't really a question about this mod per-say, but in NVB2 there was mention of a mercenary company coming to the Mojave, are we going to see them in other mods to come?

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would this mod be a stand-alone with literally no other programs (even DLCs) required for it to operate?

That would mean this is not a mod, but a new program and DLCs aren't programs they're plugins. If you mean will this require anything, that's up to him but it doesn't look like it. Either way, anyone can just go a store that has gift cards, buy a steam gift card, and buy the DLCs through steam. Not only are the DLCs worth the money, but so are the mods that use assets from them.

Would this mod be a stand-alone with literally no other programs (even DLCs) required for it to operate?

yeah i think that's what he is going for, but it could change in the future.

This isn't really a question about this mod per-say, but in NVB2 there was mention of a mercenary company coming to the Mojave, are we going to see them in other mods to come?

I think Someguy mentioned somewhere that he might adapt it for Fallout 4, from the list of mods on the Someguy series mod page it doesn't look like Martins Marines will get there own mod but they could be mentioned/appear in future mods.

I think Someguy mentioned somewhere that he might adapt it for Fallout 4, from the list of mods on the Someguy series mod page it doesn't look like Martins Marines will get there own mod but they could be mentioned/appear in future mods.

I wasn't expecting them to get their own mod, but I would like to see them have a role in another mod. Maybe even have the player fight for/against them.

Cant wait,I can see this mod beating XRE Cars by a long shot

These 2 mods are two completely different types of mods, that's like saying I think the next super mario brothers is going to be better than fallout 4. But yes, I can't wait for this mod either.

I have an idea,maybe we could try to sabotage the enemy camp using some skills,like sneak to sneak into the camp(or use a disguise),use either guns or repair to sabotage the enemy's weapons(the condition of enemy's weaponry will be lower,saving some lifes),survivor to infect their food,or use the infected brahmin meat(http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Infected_brahmin_meat)(it would lower the enemy's health and strenght saving some lives again),speech to convnce some soldiers to desert(lowering amount of attackers by just a little,but still saving some lifes),using explosives to bomb the camp(save thing as the speech,saving some lifes),barter or speech to barter or convince the enemy commander to relase some prisoners of war(giving the defenders a boost in manpower saving some lifes)