LAST TV SHOW (EPISODE) YOU WATCHED

Maharg67

Star Trek:Voyager, Season 2 Episode 15 or 16..."Threshold". They tried to break Warp 10 so they could get home faster. They broke it but it came with some unexpected results :P Sadly, they'll be stuck in the Delta Quadrant for another 5 years haha.

This one is not as good as the other series, but it is watchable. Watching Cheers in between episodes, so funny :D

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NCIS (the original) has been my one and only guilty habit. Its cheesy enough to keep me embarrassed, but interesting enough to keep me watching.

Just watched the one where (SPOILERS) Jenny dies in a shootout with Russians. It never did explain who the Russians were...

Star Trek:Voyager, Season 2 Episode 15 or 16..."Threshold". They tried to break Warp 10 so they could get home faster. They broke it but it came with some unexpected results :P Sadly, they'll be stuck in the Delta Quadrant for another 5 years haha.

This one is not as good as the other series, but it is watchable. Watching Cheers in between episodes, so funny :D

I preferred Voyager to DS9 (which I never really got into) but the problem with voyager was there where a few really good episodes, a lot of OK episodes and quite a few really bad episode which I really couldn't be bothered watching. I do like Robert Picardo in it though. TNG for the win. :tongue: up to season 6 episode 5 the one where the inter-dimensional aliens experiment on them while they sleep.. :

Edited by flamenx01

I preferred Voyager to DS9 (which I never really got into) but the problem with voyager was there where a few really good episodes, a lot of OK episodes and quite a few really bad episode which I really couldn't be bothered watching. I do like Robert Picardo in it though. TNG for the win. :tongue: up to season 6 episode 5 the one where the inter-dimensional aliens experiment on them while they sleep.. :

Yeah. We're only on the beginning of Season 3, but there's been a few kinda junk episodes. TNG is still the best one and that is a good episode :D We finished all of TNG a few months ago. After Voyager, dunno what we are going to do for our sci-fi fix haha, we covered all the decent series on Netflix already :P

I don't know if they are on Netflix but I enjoyed Star Trek :Enterprise (the last 2 seasons were very good), battlestar galactica and Stargate: Universe (I didn't like the other Stargates but this one was more Star Trekesq) if you are looking for sci-fi

Voyager is the last of our Star Trek. We can't watch TOS, it's just too old lol :P Enterprise was pretty good though. Seen all of the Stargate series, all of BSG too :D Also Farscape and Lexx. Too bad Netflix doesn't have Babylon 5, that's pretty decent.

We'll probably end up re-watching either BSG or one of the Stargate series. Still got a lot of Voyager and Cheers to go though.

Yeah the I watched all of TOS on video and there is probably only a handful of episodes that are the same quality as TNG the only reason to watch it is that it is pretty funny at points. There is also Star Trek the animated series which is a cartoon of TOS with most of the orginal cast. The animation is terrible but it's still quite funny to watch and the episodes are only 20 minutes.