Borderlands 2

Thor.

Coool that's actually better, i always thought there was something missing when Borderlands 2 didn't have Pearls. This makes up for it..

I haven't downloaded it yet, but i will, i'm currentlyt farming the warrior for golden weapons right now.

Edited by Thor.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got an E-Tech Vladof plasma rifle today, It's like an AK-47 only bullets go in one end(via a banana mag ofcourse) and PLASMA(!) comes out the other. There's almosy no recoil, certainly not enough to pull it off true, the damage is spectacular for it's level(2249) and it's just rather pretty in it's lovely chromeyness. The one and only flaw is it needs a bigger mag, 20 rounds isn't enough. But hey, it reloads like a demon, so there's nothing really lost. I also farmed a Dahl SMG(purple) off you-know-who-big-firey-jerk-in-the-lava, it's a perfect set match for my Dahl sniper rifle, it's been banked as I intended to use it for multiplayer-since most games are playthrough 1, having some guns balanced for it makes sense, and these two are just... hawt. And not just because their camo is fire.

Is everyone doing the Wairror exploit/trick to get better weapons? Another which is faster is Tiny Tina's mission fail trick.

Heard you just jump in the lava and keep doing so to farm...>.>

no. for two reasons.

1) i havent gotten that far :P

2) i dont do exploits.....except Demons Souls. Duping just made your 50th+ play through much faster and easier to enjoy lol

That's not an exploit, he's designed to be refightable, it even says so on a loading screen: "Bosses can be fought over and over for a chance at their rarest loot" If you don't like buring to death, you can also just exit to menu then reload, takes the same time and won't cost you a thing. It also prevents framerate loss from the HUUUUUGE trash loot mountain that would appear, by preventing it appearing. The midden of white/green is worth a lot, but you can't take it all to market, so it's just spamming your CPU. Get rid of it.

Level 48 now. Four levels in one session-I feel proud of that, especialy at this end of town. Unless things change radically soon though, I expect I'll be 50 by wednesday, and then the loot actually becomes worth something. Looking forward to it, life began at 50 in B1, for me, as I'm the sort of person who likes slogging dungeons for purple rain, and judging by playthrough 1, it's the same thing here. I also demolished my record for damage in a single shot today; my old record was a decent 151,000 damage. My new record sits at a (confirmable) 353,000 damage. The Mechromancer skill "1 2 BOOM" always did ridiculous amounts of AOE damage, but the damage increases (dis)proportionate to level, and at level 48, hits of over 500,000 are possible, even highare on slagged targets-apparently doing over a half of a million damage per orb is possible on a slagged electrically vulnerable target-mathematically it does make sense, slag doubles incoming damage + electrical vulnerability(on shields) makes it 3X. Edited by Vindekarr

i think my Mecro is at level 17 now! (i think) lol been a few days since ive been on. probably will be a few more days too. ill have some time tonight for gaming, but GW2 daily achievements come first :P

I've been rushing my level 1 mechroancer to level 50 with the 2 player exploit. makes it easier to find loot that way. plus if you have more then one account use it, you get a golden key every time sense its not tied to a single account. Edited by Thor.