Borderelands 3 is coming out in 4 days

niphilim222

I'm just excited for the online co-op because the nostalgia from staying up all night with my friends grinding on borderlands; trying over and over again to beat the destroyer but we were to uncoordinated and dumb at the time to figure out how to strategically beat him so we'd just spray and constantly spam the jump button until finally we managed to defeat it and we were so hyped for our reward we were expecting some op automatic rocket launcher but instead you literally just get a crap ton of cash and xp and we were so mad xD Hope Borderlands 3 is as good as the rest of the series tho but I know it will be cuz how can they mess up a borderlands game lol

Are you really going to trust a store that doesn't know how to implement a shopping cart? It was on their list of features coming in six months.

Hmm BL3 has Microtransactions eh. I dunno but I'm excited and ready for the mayhem. And I think Tyreen and Troy Calypso would be a great villain in BL3, also I'm surprise that Steve (Y'know the HEYOO Guy) is still on BL. So far I think the story would be great too.

And I'm little curious where is "The Watcher" now?

Edited by jinsitsu

AT my age, it's quite easy to wait 2 - 3 years for the game to come out on Steam, on sale, in the GOTY version for $15

So, only roughly 1,095 days until release.

I bought BL2 GOTY in early '14. So that sounds about right.