Ban for Fun

alex2avs

I ban you for drawing attention to the fact you might have some of your whimsical story mods finished and waiting to be discovered by an adventurous video game player.

• Like 1

I ban you for all the adjectives. This thread is supposed to be adjective free. 

I ban you because your mods a very rarely story based. Saw that coming - didn't you?!

* I apparently have to wait 20 seconds because new posts within a short time frame are limited. I am amused. My brain clearly works faster than that and despite advanced age so does my typing... 

I ban you because age is just a number.  It's how worn out our body has become from use that changes our swift timing for those abilities we trained and are so, so good at.  🏝️

24 minutes ago, Pagafyr said:

I ban you because age is just a number

I ban you because my husband says that. But in my case, it's quite a big number... I've not tested that joke about birthday candles and heat for some time... I don't want to destroy the ozone layer in one swoop...

And I ban everyone who hasn't posted here because my connection has been stable for all of five minutes!

I ban you because you've definitely got the rite stuff to keep on trucking.